
Here are the rules:
The winner can put the logo on their blog.
Link the person you received your award from.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs. choosing the 5 that I am also tagging :O)
Put links of those on yours.
Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated. Just a few simple questions to answer.
The winner can put the logo on their blog.
Link the person you received your award from.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs. choosing the 5 that I am also tagging :O)
Put links of those on yours.
Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated. Just a few simple questions to answer.
Ten years ago:
Working full-time as an assistant manager at Miller's Outpost (now Anchor Blue). Retail is one of the most thankless jobs! I got pregnant in October 1998 and at eight months along I was still climbing 10-12 foot ladders to work on displays! Then, when I did that my manager got mad at me for getting on the ladder, saying I should have delegated it to someone else...to who?!?! The 50 year-old salesperson who only came in 15 minutes before the store opened and the entire left side of the store display needed to be finished before we opened??
Five things on today's to-do list:
1) Work on DT designs
1) Work on DT designs
2) Help my kiddos with their homework
3) Make carnitas, Mexican rice and frijoles for dinner, with all the side stuff...YUMMY!
4) Start working on the clay heads for my Halloween Teacher bouquets (thanks Christi for the idea and inspiration!)
4) Start working on the clay heads for my Halloween Teacher bouquets (thanks Christi for the idea and inspiration!)
5) Clean the whole house (suffers a lot when I'm crafting)
A snack I enjoy:
Is Starbucks considered a snack?! Aside from that, candy, Cracker Jacks, fruit
Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Take my in-laws on a well-deserved vacation to anywhere they want
Take my in-laws on a well-deserved vacation to anywhere they want
Pay off all debts!!!
College fund for my sons
Give to cancer research
Give to cancer research
Places I have lived:
The Philippines (up until 2 years-old)
The Philippines (up until 2 years-old)
National City, CA
San Diego, CA
Chula Vista, CA
Adelanto, CA (BIG, BIG, BIG MISTAKE THERE!)
5 people I am tagging: AND I am passing the love onto as well (see above for rules):
1) Christi
5 people I am tagging: AND I am passing the love onto as well (see above for rules):
1) Christi
2) Vida
3) Valerie
4) Minda
5) Rachel
Visit these fab blogs and enjoy!
Congrats!! Rice and frijoles....yum yum!!
ReplyDeleteHoly moly, that dinner sounds GOOD!! I'm pretty sure I can fly anywhere in the country in under 3 hours, so just let me know when you're ready...I'll help you serve! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nomination!