Sunday, September 28, 2008

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peek #2!

I wanted to share two more cards featuring Clear Dollar Stamps sets that will be released Oct. 1, this time it's Halloween! I used the Web Notes set and they are perfect for altering candy treats and cardmaking. Now that's what I call quick and simple! You can get all your projects done with one stamp set!
The rectangle spider web stamp can be used to alter a pack of gum or wrap around Hershey Nuggets. I had to stay away from candy because I would have eaten them before I'd even be able to take a picture of them, let alone finish the project! That's why I made this card - LOL! You can barely see it, but I used the Cuttlebug Skeleton Scroll embossing folder on the center orange mat which is available for purchase now at Clear Dollar Stamps.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps Web Notes

Ink: SU Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black, Versamark

Paper: SU Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black, white cardstock, DCWV Fall Stack

Supplies: Black embossing powder, black mini brads, Nestabilities ribbon tag, polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Dew Drops Flame, foam adhesive, sewing machine, Cuttlebug and Skeleton Scroll folder

Here's a mini gable box that I decorated really simple because it's something I want to make for my sons' class as Halloween treats. The simpler...the faster! Oh, what's inside the box you ask? NOTHING! I ate the candy!! Bad stamper....bad!

(Front)(Back)

Craft Recipe:

Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps Web Notes

Box: Mini gable purchased online

Ink: SU Basic Black

Paper: SU Green Galore, Basic Black and Only Orange, white cardstock, DCWV Fall Stack

Supplies: gingham, polka dot sheer and satin ribbons, Making Memories purple mini staples (Light set), foam adhesive, machine stitching

Check back again tomorrow for CD Stamps sneak preview #3!

7 comments:

  1. Your card is so cool!! All the layers is awesome! That is a cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute...I'm still laughing at how you ate the candy - totally something I would do!!
    smiles, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. such great projects!! I love the spider card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are so creepily awesome!! Love the Halloween theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and spooky! Great colors! Love the label design card

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!