Monday, September 29, 2008

Last day for Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Previews!

Starting tomorrow, Oct. 1, everyone will be able to purchase the new releases over at Clear Dollar Stamps...WOO HOO!! Here's a final peek at what your little stamping hands will be able to grab up. I used the Charlie Reindeer Games set and he's just a cutie!!

Laurie, our DT coordinator, gave us several challenges for the stamp sets and here's what I did for the first two cards:
She asked us to do something unique with ribbon, fiber or thread - not just tie a bow or knot, but to do something "unrivaled". Here, I used gold cording around Charlie's neck as a way for him to pull the bag of presents. An ongoing challenge at CDS is to create your own background paper. I used the holly stamp and heat embossed it repeatedly on green cardstock and white vellum with Honey Pearl embossing powder. For the dry embossing near the bottom I used one of the strips of embossing folder from the Cuttlebug Just My Type set.

I just got to play with this card and I wanted to use a light turquoise color with brown and I think it worked out nicely :). There are two mini silver bells attached to the bow to help Charlie jingle all the way!
I didn't list any card recipes - I think these three cards are pretty easy to figure out, but if you have questions regarding brand or color or anything, please feel free to leave a question in the comment section or e-mail me. I'd be more than happy to answer as quickly as possible.

Well, that's it for sneak peaks. Make sure to order your new sets tomorrow!! I, for one, have my eye on other sets I didn't get a chance to work with. We're gearing up for November stamps so make sure to come back to my blog to find out what Clear Dollar Stamps have up their sleeves!

Happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh Lorelie ... these are all so gorgeous! You put so much detail and always so creative ... love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great cards!! I love all the details and dimensions to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely ADORABLE and sweet cards! LOVE love love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three of these are amazing, but that first one of Charlie just knocks my socks off - Gorgeous!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards! Love the idea with the pulling bag! Very beautiful scene you created! All of the cards are just so sweet and very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!