I am totally and utterly flattered that
Kelley at
Our Daily Bread Designs contacted me last night to ask me if I wanted to be a Guest Design Team member for October! I said "OF COURSE! I'd love to be a part of it for as long as you'll have me!"... so she extended it to
November! If you haven't already seen her inspirational and religious stamp sets you should really visit her site. She offers beautiful images and scriptures and other supplies like Dew Drops (I just bought several bottles!), Prism
cardstocks and much, much more. Thank you, Kelley, for thinking I was worthy enough to create for your line of stamps!
AND...a very talented group of eBay sellers collectively known as
The Paper Hen House (TPHH) who create amazing layouts and paper crafts invited me to join! I naturally said YES and they are the friendliest (and hysterically funny!) group of ladies!!! I can't wait to get to know them all!!
September has been good to me so far....
Your work is beyond amazing... perhaps the best cards I've ever seen! No wonder everyone asks you to join up with them!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and welcome to the ODBD team!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to The Paper Hen House Lorelie! We are so happy to have you there!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Isn't it so exciting?! It will be fun designing with you these next couple of months!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Jami
welcome, welcome, welcome! Can't wait to see what you come up with using the new sets...! I just got a sneak peek today, and also have some designs of my own coming out...fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteDina @ mamadinis