Ok, I think Kim, Kelley and Kimmie are ganging up on me since they marked me as one of their targets for this tagging. I say it's a conspiracy!! Hey, I don't mind sharing my little quirks (maybe a big one or two even!). I get to victimize...oh, err...I mean select others to share a few facts about themselves so look out!
Here
goes...
Tagging Game Rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
My 7 random and weird facts:
1. I sleep with a favorite pillow case. I have this old blue pillow case that I NEED to have with me in bed to help me doze off. The ends are so worn and soft that I play with it between my index finger and thumb....it's soothing to me. I'm sure I've lost a few readers who just read this and refuse to read any further! LOL!
2. I hoard stamping, crafting and scrapping supplies. If I like a product I try to purchase every available color (Kelley already knows this and happily, she doesn't think I'm that weird).
3. I quit Starbucks 3 years ago and have taken up the habit again. I don't go for the coffees all that much (McDonald's $1.89 iced caramel coffee is fine by me and easier on the wallet), but I do like drinking their sweetened green and black teas and caramel apple spice.
4. Most nights I stay up until 2-3am, sometimes later. With a husband away Monday through Friday I have a hard time sleeping so I'm in my craft room working (I guess "playing" would be a better word).
5. I haven't cut my hair in 3 years. Most of my life I had a chin length bob, but got tired of blow drying so I let it grow out. Yes, it grows really, really slow. My hair is in layers and the longest layer is down to my butt (please read that right...."down to my butt" as oppose to "my butt is hairy").
6. I have to clean my house before anyone comes over and that includes family. I just hate the idea of them visiting a messy house. BUT, most of the time it's pretty messy when no one else is around, especially the craft room.
7. I can't sleep with our closet door in our bedroom open. If I see it open when I'm already in bed, I have to get up and close it. It just freaks me out seeing the "darkness" through an open closet door...
Ok, now that everyone thinks I'm crazy, I'm passing this along to:
Katie
Cassie
Becca
Jami
Lindsay
Kelly
Jennifer
I can't wait to read how weird you girls are! Preferably a little bit weirder than me so I can feel better about myself! LOL!
Thanks for thinking of me. It was so fun reading all your quirks! I'll respond to the tag as soon as I can. and I am so excited that we're both still on the CDS team!
ReplyDeleteWOW! And I thought I was weird!! YOu take the cake, girl!! jsut kidding..you're not weird ...just "eccentric"!! lol! Now stop messing around and go make a card!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a riot, and no, I don't think you are crazy at all!! I'm right with you on cleaning the house. I'm totally embarrassed for anyone to see my house a mess.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taggin' me. I was tagged earlier in the week as well... here's my post.
hugs, Jami
Thanks tons :) I'll have to think of interesing and fun things to share - I'm sooo boring (lol).
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to continue working with you on the DT. Loved all your samples for this month.
Your comments cracked me up!! So glad to be on the CDS team with you and thanks for stopping by and saying hello!
ReplyDeleteWe do have so much in common... needing the closet closed, having a "special" pillow, even about needing the house cleaned before people stop by.
ReplyDeleteWhat does your hubby do that he's away during the week?
Thanks for playing along! Gotta love a good giggle :)- you have a favourite pillow case to sleep with and I have a teddy bear....Shhhh, don't tell anyone though!!! lol
ReplyDeleteKim
Thank you for sharing your facts! You ar enot weird! You are very creative and inspirational girl!!!
ReplyDeleteLorelie, I laugh when I read these things. A good five of yours could just as easily be mine. Thanks for tagging me...I've never got my bravery up to do one but you never know what the future will bring!
ReplyDelete-Hugs Becca