Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm on the Simply Sista's/Card Scents DT!

Amy from Simply Sista's, a.k.a. Card-Scents, informed me that I am on her design team long term! That is so exciting!!! I have been a fan of her products since Kimmie from TallyScrapper told me about all the wonderful scents that are offered. Needless to say, I have 44 bottles and counting (along with some of her rubber stamps that go perfectly with them). Simply Sista's will have new rubber and clear stamps available soon, but if you check out her blog Scentfully Yours you can have a little sneaky peeky :).

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lorelie! I checked out the yahoo gallery too and you've got some cuties in there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lorelie!! I'd never seen the card scents before - how cool! I may need to get some of these!!
    Smiles, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, CONGRATS!! I LOVED the yummy scented coffee card you sent....keeping it in my purse as a sachet! lol

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!