If I haven't said enough wonderful things about
Our Daily Bread Designs then I hope the images you've been previewing speaks for itself (I'm not talking about my cards, but the actual stamp images). They are all so well drawn and expertly trimmed. This set is called Flourished Christian Symbols and it has a total of 9 stamps. It will also be available for purchase October 1 along with four other sets. Please visit my blog again for more sneak peeks of ODBD stamps!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs Flourished Christian Symbols
Inks: Versamark
Cardstock: SU! Night of Navy and Brocade Blue, K & Company La Boutique paper, watercolor paper, pastel blue vellum
Other supplies: Martha Stewart flatback pearls, Flower Soft Ivory (the 3 floral stems), white and navy blue embossing powders, baby blue satin ribbon, Martha Stewart lace border punch, baby blue sheer ribbon, foam adhesive, machine stitching

I beat Kimmie to the first comment!!! lol'! This is one heck of an awesome card, Lorekie!!
ReplyDeleteOops! Spelled you name wrong...hmmm..that does have a very cool sound...lor-eh--kie.. I like it!
ReplyDeleteLOL Kelley - isn't that a kind of bird? Oh wait, that's Lorikeet....
ReplyDeleteHEY!! I love what you did with this set! Did you know I designed it? It's good to see it finally inked, after working with it on the computer for so long. Love the blues! And I'm jealous...I still don't have my set yet...........sigh..........!
Dina @ mamadinis
I love what you did here - all the layers and punched lace, and the awesome colors...not to mention the cool bird stamped twice!! Love it!
ReplyDeletehugs, Jami
ohhh absolutely beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, this turned out gorgeous! I love what you did with the ribbon.
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card you've made! I love the colors and layout.
ReplyDeleteYour card is fabulous! I love eferything about this card! The papers, the birds, the bow, little flowers... Very elegant and gentle! You are very talented!
ReplyDelete