(Pop-Up card flattened)
Card Recipe:
Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps What A Hoot
Ink: SU Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green and Rose Red (sponged on paper flowers)
Paper: SU Wild Wasabi, Close To Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Regal Rose and Barely Banana
Supplies: SU Boho Blossoms punch, mini flatback pearls, mini brads, Making Memories mini staple, liquid applique, foam adhesive, sewing machine, striped ribbon, Prismacolor pencils, gamsol
I altered a Prima bottle and filled it with Hershey's Kisses. I used the super cute Autumn Monkey set which will also be available starting Oct. 1. Just a note...the bottle was FULL of candy...operative word being "was"....
Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamp Autumn Monkey
Ink: Versamark
Paper: DCWV Fall Stack, watercolor paper
Supplies: watercolor markers, foam adhesive, checkered ribbon
I used the grass and pumpkin stamps from the same set to make this card.
Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamp Autumn Monkey
Ink: Versamark, SU Certainly Celery
Paper: SU Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wasabi, DCWV Fall Stack
Supplies: organza ribbon, Nestabilities Classic Scallop Oval Large, Prima flower, Dew Drop, foam adhesive, sewing machine
So, one more preview tomorrow and before you know it, Oct. 1 is here and you're able to purchase the new sets!
In the meantime, please check out the other DTs' sneak peeks to see what they've done with the new sets. Their blog links are located on the left hand side.



wow - love these cards!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love that owl pop up! It's so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Lorelie. I've got to try that pop up card.
ReplyDeleteLove that owl!!! And the jar of kisses is too cute!
ReplyDeletehugs, Jami
Wow! You amazes me! The firt card is awesome! I mean it is stunning, gorgeous, fantastic! Great idea with an altered bottle! All of the projects are very beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteAll of these are fantastic! love the details on your owl! great way to reuse the prima bottle! Love the super cute monkey!
ReplyDeleteJust love all your samples ... especially the owl pop up card! Your work is amazing Lorelie!
ReplyDeleteawwww love the owl but I'm SO IN love with that monkey and I have to have him NOW!!!
ReplyDelete