In honor of the Inland Empire heat I created this card using a Clear Dollar Stamp set called Shore Treasures. I miss living so close to so many beaches in San Diego. We do live near a lake, but have yet to visit it.
Make sure to stop by my blog again because starting Sept. 27 is the sneak peek of Clear Dollar Stamps that will be released Oct. 1!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: CD Stamps "Shore Treasures"
Inks: SU! Taken With Teal, Versamark, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Cardstock & Paper: SU! Blue Bayou, 140 lb. watercolor paper, K & Company Addison paper pad, cream cardstock
Accessories & Supplies: Dew Drops in Fresh Mowed Grass, olive green satin ribbon, SU! photo corners punch, Nestabilities Tag Trio, SU! linen thread, SU! Crystal Effects, Stickles, foam adhesive, machine stitching
That card is so great. I love the DP you used. You asked what coloring I used Copics on all of it. copics color great on Kraft cardstock! :) Thanks for visiting my blog!! I am excited that your sneak peeking CDS stamps with us!! You should so be a regular member. Love your stuff!
ReplyDeleteIt's so beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete:-)
Damn girl- rockin as always!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, love all the details and the way the image pops! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is simply gorgeous!! Love the papers/patterns and colors here!
ReplyDeletesmiles,Deena
Very warm and very light card! Like how you sponged the edge! The stamp is beautifu! Sorry to hear about closing the beach...
ReplyDelete