Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's RELEASE DAY and a BLOG HOP at Our Daily Bread designs!!

It's July 1 and today Our Daily Bread designs has released 5 brand new sets that I know will be your new favorites! It's also time to hop along the ODBD DT blogs!

Let Us Begin:


Amazing Grace Hymn:
Amazing Grace :

Grown in Grace:


Along with the new releases is a BLOG HOP!!! To get all the details on how to proceed, please visit the ODBD blog. You'll also find out important details regarding ODBD's Guest Designer Contest!

Now, before you leave me, I want to share with you my card for our DT Color Challenge. Judy (our DT Coordinator) asked us to choose 3 ODBD ink pads we'd like to work with. Not knowing what the July sets looked like at the time, we had to make a card using the three colors we selected. I chose Olive, Sunflower and Victorian Rose and luckily a beautiful lotus was in a set!


I colored in my lotus with my SU blender pen. I just pressed down on the ink pad lids to create a little pool of ink for me to pick up with my blender pen.
Card Recipe:

Stamp: Mother Teresa set from Our Daily Bread designs

Ink: ODBD ink pads (Olive, Sunflower, Victorian Rose), StazOn black

Paper: Canson watercolor paper, SEI (Margarita, Key Lime), Prism Metallic Champagne, SU (Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss)

Accessories: Basic Grey Opalines, Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold ep, CB ef, MS butterfly punch, brown silk ribbon, hole punch, SEI Mimosa tab sticker, acetate


Thanks for hopping onto my blog!!! Make sure you stop by these blogs as well:

Becca


Angella



37 comments:

  1. That is such a COOL card, Lorelie!! I totally love the magic-ness!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorelie - this is one awesome card!!! Great design!!! We both chose the same color combo and I love how you used it - super fab card!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a pro at these magic cards! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice job with the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorelie...you clever little munchkin you....you are so talented!! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorelie this is the neatest card! I have to try this magic sometime!!! Great job with the colors!!! It rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Lorelie,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Lorelie!!! I remember this magic card design!!! It has been awhile since I have seen it. Beautiful colors and coloring!!! Stunning card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very COOL and BEAUTIFUL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Like the layout a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this magic card!! Great tutorial too!! Great coloring and design as always girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just soooo azaing, Lorelie!! I so have to give one of these a try some day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another stunning card! And I love the tutorial along with it. I'm going to try this soon, I promise! Just beautiful and I love these new releases.

    Big hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lorelie a stunning masterpiece, its magical in all the right ways, brilliant idea huggies june xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You color these stamping images better than anyone I have seen. Mine never quite look real. Thank you for showing me that it can be done!!
    Good color combination, Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card. Love the "Magic Card" technique you used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great use of the panels, love your moving image and the placement of the sentiment on this card, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lorelie like all your cards this is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Lorelie, I remember making those!! You've sure taken this and made it modern - I think this is a stunning design!!
    --Hugs Becca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lorelie, you always amaze me! Stunning coloring and beautiful design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE this magic card!!! You are soooo clever and your colouring is fantastic!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous card Lorelie!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The card you created is like a magic! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome card. I've seen a few of these and think they would be so much fun to create. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a stunning card. I like those magic cards

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card and those extras make it wonderful1

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card ... wonderful 'coloring'!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fun technique for this image, Lorelie! Beautiful and very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fantastic card. Love the popup aspect of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great Card. I love your design and the color combination. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  30. oooh i love the card! your color combo is just perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wowzers...that is so cool! Love how colorful the lotus is!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a clever, fun idea! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!