I was going to alter some coasters but I ran out of mini hinges so I took a 12x12 sheet of cardstock, cut it down to size and did an accordion fold to create this neat little keepsake:


The folding of the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis was inspired by the ever-creative Becca Feeken, although I didn't use as many pieces. I based the last panel with the silver cross charm on the current MMSC11 sketch.
Keepsake Recipe:
Stamp: ODBD Jesus set
Ink: StazOn black, Antique Linen distress pad
Paper: Basic Grey Lemonade pad, SU cs (Pretty in Pink, Blue Bayou, Barely Banana), white cs, Canson watercolor paper
Accessories: Spellbinders Fleur De Lis die, Prima Windsor Roses London, Fiskars Sunburt border punch, Fiskars 2" circle punch, Hero Arts Medium Accent Pearls, Basic Grey Teal/Aquamarine Opalines, silver cross charm, silver cording
I am off to pack for Summer CHA in Orlando with ODBD's hardworking owner, Kelley Holland!!! Are two days enough to see all the brand new goodies that the craft and hobby industry will be offering? We'll just have to see! I promise to share some CHA pictures when I return!
What a gorgeous creation, Lorelie!! Your creativity always inspires me!! Love the flower and how you used the pendant die!! Gorgeous colors and details!! Great take on the sketch!! I am so glad you could play along again with the sketch this week.
ReplyDeleteI hope you and Kelley have a fab time at CHA. I can't wait to hear the stories and see your pictures!
hugs and blessings,
Chris
Wow - this is amazing!! that spellbinder folding is super cool, and love all the embellishments on this. The new sets are beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHi Lorelie, this is just so amazingly beautiful. :) I really love the colors and the way you've used the new spellbinders. I have that one on my wish list!
ReplyDeleteLorelie, your designs have brought SO much joy to my life, and they continue too!...You and your work just brighten and inspire me to create, create, create! I'm so happy to see your frequent postings!
ReplyDeleteWow Lorelie, your entry this week is just just FANTASTIC and so creative:)..I really love those colors and design. It is out of this world!! Thank you so much for playing our sketch challenge. I for one, look forward to the viewing the entries each week. I get so much inspiration and ideas from our players. Please think of some friends that you know that do not play our challenges, because we are going to have a "Refer a Friend" challenge coming soon with extra prizes ;) we are always trying to keep it fresh at the Midnight Madness challenge blog.
ReplyDeletePriscilla
Lorelie, You are one of the most creative and talented people I know. I love your gorgeous creation. Every single panel is just as beautiful as the next!! Love the way that you fit the last panel into the MMSC and even matched the layout with the first panel. You are most definately an inspiration, and I will have to find some time to try a card like this. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week! Hope you will play again.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn, MMSC DT
What a gorgeous card Lorelie,i love the papers and colours.
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous flowers.
Hugs Riet.x
This is truly stunning! I love how it opens and looks like picture frames! You truly amaze me with your talents! Sorry I haven't been around much this past week to comment on how gorgeous your cards have been and I promise to try and be better! It's all just breathtaking!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs to you,
Susan
Beautiful work, Lorelie!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you are only going for two days, though!!
HI,
ReplyDeleteLOVIN' it! Thanks so much. The front on the card is very orginial - your work is PERFECT every time. Enjoy your trip - you will have to tell us about it.
WOW!!!! Stunning, Lorelie!!! I am speechless!!!
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC SNEAK PEEK!!! This is really amazing - Lorelie!!! Your rock - GF!!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is absolutely gorgeous.I am looking forward to the new releases.
ReplyDeleteMary
This is just over the top gorgeous Lorelie! What a special project...
ReplyDelete