Over at the ODBD blog there's a fun new twice weekly posting called "Time With" where a DT member posts a card they've created and today happens to be my turn. I used the Grow in Grace set and was inspired by the one and only Jerri Jimenez (aka Jerri Kay) with THIS card she made recently. I only hope I captured 0.01% of her technique:


The brad was a jeweled center and I wanted to reflect the "goldness" of the card so I covered it with Gold Stickles.
Card Recipe:
Stamp: ODBD Grow in Grace
Ink: Versamark
Paper: K & Company Hannah pad, SU cs (Rose Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla), watercolor paper
Accessories: Basic Grey Opaline pearls and Bittersweet mini brad, Ranger Super Fine and Gold tinsel ep, May Arts red sheer ribbon, Prima flowers, jeweled brad, K & Company Hannah paper ribbon slider and mini file folder, foam adhesive
**********************************************************************************************
For this week's TIOT challenge we had to make a "thank you" card using a brand new Elisabeth Bell stamp. If you haven't heard already, the new Elisabeth Bell stamps for SCACD were released this past Friday and they are HOT, HOT, HOT! I grabbed up Emma and created a simple cloud background for her:
I just freehand cut a piece of Grafix acetate to create a cloud mask.
I colored a few of the Prima Dandies center with Moonlight Smooch to add more interest.
Speaking of Smooch, SCACD now has all 8 BRAND NEW SMOOCH COLORS available! Go check them out!
Card Recipe:
Stamp: Emma by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD, Susanaments Series 2
Ink: StazOn black, SU Brocade Blue, Tim Holtz Weathered Wood distress pad
Paper: DCWV Latte pad, SU cs (Old Olive, Barely Banana), watercolor paper, white cs
Accessories: Prima Dandies, Grafix acetate sheet, watercolor markers and pencils, water brush, EK Success border punch, Sticky Strips, Moonlight Smooch, piercing needle, Diamond Glaze, Yellow Liquid Pearl
I hope you've enjoyed today's cards and as always, THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY AND LEAVING SUCH WONDERFUL COMMENTS!!
WOW! Wonderful cards, Lorelie!Love them!♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Aud
AMAZING!!! Love all the details on these cards....they are awesome!! Hugs, T
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Lorelie! Those clouds are amazing! And the layering bring Emma to life! Wow!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Maria
What a beautiful cards Lorelie,l love the images and colours.
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous papers.
hugs Riet.x
Stunning cards, as always! Simply stunning!
ReplyDeleteoooh what beautiful flowers in both cards! love 'em!
ReplyDeleteLorelie! Your cards are just beautiful!! The flowers you created on the first card are amazing!
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards Lorelie! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it Lorelie and Emma is so stunning! Kram - Anki
ReplyDeleteLove both of these awesome creations Lorelie! Awesome coloring and designs. The embossed flowers are breathtaking!!
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW WOW....your work is just phenomenal!! Both of these are exquisite!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Lorelie!
ReplyDeleteI just received both of these stamps(set)!
Can't wait to use them,you have given me inspiration!
I just Love Emma.and the sky background is Beautiful.
Thanks for sharing,
Mary
Wow Lorelie! These are both amazing!!! I LOVE the first one for it's rich colors, amazing ribbon tag and the flowers and gold are WOW! The second one is just adorable! Fabulous clouds and coloring! I REALLY want some of these images... sooooo cute! Why doesn't money just grow on trees? I'd plant a forest and shop shop shop!!! You do amazing work gf!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous designs Lorelie! I love the enameled look of the blossom petals, and your little gal is just precious and perfectly colored!
ReplyDeleteLorelie, these are all just gorgeous!!! I love the enameled dogwood petals. Beautiful work!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulously beautiful as always Lorelie! Love the background & of course the 3-d elements--she's just lovely!
ReplyDeletehugz,
Suzanne
BEAUTIFUL!! Love the colors, the scene, layout, all of it!
ReplyDeleteWOW - Lorelie - both cards are just amazing!!! I know Jerri would be proud of you....she is the sweetest person ever!!!!
ReplyDeleteI so lov ethe colors and your coloring on the second card!!!
Have a great weekend!!! Hugs ~S~
These are absolutle beautiful Lorelie, I did comment the other day but it doesnt seem to have worked, grr, anyway hope this ones gets posted!! love your blog, huggies June xxxx
ReplyDelete