The next dilemma was which SCACD stamp should I use. Lo and behold! Little Helper from Anki's Sweethearts Series 2 jumped out with wood in hand and ready to build the Kim Family Tree. I was almost STUMPED (hehehehe) by this challenge, but I think I pulled through:

Scrapbook Page Recipe:Stamp: Little Helper
Ink: StazOn black
Paper: DCWV Latte Stack, SU Bella Rose designer paper, SU cs (Real Red, Kool Kraft, Basic Brown, Sahara Sand), watercolor paper
Accessories: Karen Foster Scrappers Floss (White, Brown), buttons, Sticky Strips, Cricut machine, Cricut Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, computer generated "Building the Kim" (Comic Sans font), watercolor markers
At least that's one scrapbook page down and only 1,000 more to go! Please visit the Follow Your Heart blog to see what the rest of the SCACD DT came up with :).
what a great LO so creative love it
ReplyDeleteHugs
Norine
รจ bellissimo!!! adoro gli alberi... e mi piace tutto di questo LO: le foto, i colori, le cuciture...
ReplyDeletebrava!
What a wonderful scrapbook page. The "Family Tree" idea was fantastic and I really enjoyed reading about how you were inspired to creat this page.
ReplyDeleteFabulous Lorelie--it turned out wonderfully! I love the tree you've made to go with your fun picture & "Little Helper" is perfect with it! Love it!
ReplyDeletehugz,
Suzanne
Awesome! Simply awesome! Great job!
ReplyDeleteYou are one with-it lady! Scrapping from a pic taken so short ago--challenge or no challenge! It's just fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWowwww Lorelie,what beautiful,l love the images and colours.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.x
Wonderful tree and layout dear! Kramis - Anki
ReplyDeleteOmigosh, Lorelie!!! This is so awesome!!!! Super cute photos and I love the tree and little boy image....I can't stop staring at it!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool page, Lorelie! And fantastic job on the challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is so precious and will be treasured for a long time! Just like the Buddy page you made for me. A true treasure!!
ReplyDeleteThis LO is GORGEOUS!! Love the tree idea, the way you layered the pics and left some "white" space -- I can never do that and it looks GREAT! Your coloring is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGirl - this is AWESOME!!!! I LOOOOOVE it! Such an fantastic idea - my kudos to Marcus, and I love how you created the tree with the letters and stitching.
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!!!! You totally nailed this!
ReplyDeleteThat is one clever boy you have Lorelie!!! I love what you've done with this page, you would think that you scrap all the time - it looks totally amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteThud! This is just the best!!! You had the perfect photos of the kids for this adorable page... LOVE your layout and that tree with the little boy under it is soooo perfect with your tree photo! You always amaze me!!! Love this!!!
ReplyDeleteoh so cute...It just reminds me how behind I am with my scrapbooking...grrr... Just thought I would stop in to see how things were going :) everything looks amazing as normal :)
ReplyDelete