First of all, I'd like to wish my son, Marcus, a very HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

*********************************************************************
COMING IN JULY!!
Are YOU one-click away? If not, grab the blinkie!

Want this badge?
**add your name to the store email list
so you're one of the first to know when they arrive!**
Are YOU one-click away? If not, grab the blinkie!

Want this badge?
**add your name to the store email list
so you're one of the first to know when they arrive!**
Yes, you read that right! An exclusive line of Elisabeth Bell designs will be hitting the SCACD store in July so keep your eyes and ears open for more updates!
*************************************************************************************
I played with the MMSC8 sketch for today's card which features a Victoria Case for SCACD stamp called Just Because.


I only popped out the top of the polka dot mushroom because my Honey Bee scissors are getting dull. I have to find another pair with the black blades (which I think has better cutting precision). To get more dimension I covered the shrooms, ladybug and pebbles with Diamond Glaze. I also colored in the shroom polka dots with Shimmerz Pixie Dust Blingz and added Icicle Stickles to the fairy's wings.
Card Recipe:
Stamp: Just Because by Victoria Case for SCACD
Ink: StazOn black
Paper: SU Bella Rose designer paper, SU cs (Rose Red, Old Olive), watercolor paper
Accessories: Diamond Glaze, Icicle Stickles, Shimmerz Pixie Dust Blingz, Spellbinders Classic Large Circles & Large Scallop Circles, watercolor markers, Ranger White Inkssentials Pen, Making Memories dual circle punch, CB Swiss Dots ef, white satin ribbon
Don't forget to add your name to the SCACD e-mail list so you can be notified when the new Elisabeth Bell stamps arrive!
Yay I'm the first to post!! One of your cutest cards yet Lorelie! Love everything about it...Abby:)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your son!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card, just love it!
Beautiful card and love the colors - great. Happy Birthday to Marcus.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card Lorelie,l love the image and colours.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.x
Hey Lorelie,
ReplyDeleteSuper job love the colors and the shrooms esp!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana
Happy Birthday to Marcus!!!! Love your VCase card...that dimensional shiny shroom is da bomb!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARCUS!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet card. You sure do know how to work a sketch. I LOVE your coloring too and the corner ribbons...how creative!
Thanks so much for playing with us at the MMSC. We love to see your work.
Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/
WOW Lorelie this is one spectacular card!!!! Love the theme and colours and all the dimension on it!!!!
ReplyDeleteAND - Happy Birthday to Marcus - hope he had a fantastic day!!!!
How cute is that? I love the way you glazed the mushroom and the image is so cute. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge with us… As always, a pleasure to stop by to check out your work :) See you next week and Happy 4th of July :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your son Lorelie! My oldest daughter just turned ten on Saturday also.
ReplyDeleteI love your use of the MMSC sketch. Your colors and your gorgeous coloring of the image are magnificent. What a cute image!!! Another Awesome creation!!! I hope you have a great 4th of July!! Talk to you when I get back from vacation!
hugs,
Chris
Love it! The use of DS paper is great and I love the way you "popped" the mushroom.
ReplyDeleteHappy 10th Birthday Marcus!
ReplyDeleteI love this image and the way you brought it to life is spectacular! I love that little lady bug! Have a great 4th of July! :) Michelle
Happy Birthday to Marcus!
ReplyDeleteI love the card you created! So precious! Really love the diamond glaze!
I think this is one of your cutest fairy mushrooms! Love how you did the diamond glaze, thanks for playing this week, see you at the next one! ~xox Jeni. Have fun celebrating your boy's 10th Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your son!
ReplyDeleteFor some silly reason, I really like how you simply tied the ribbons on the corners. It just works so well on this card! Sometimes it's the small things that are the big things! ;) Great card, Lorelie! Perfect! Thanks for playing with us and can't wait to see what you make next week!
Sue
MMDT Member
http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/
My. what big eyes you have! LOL!!!Cute card with such bright happy colors!
ReplyDelete