This week's TIOT we were challenged to create a gift and luckily my husband's neice had a birthday recently so I decided to alter a frame for her (aside from a Littlest Petshop Nintendo DS game we got her). I used the ultra cute Susan stamp from the exclusive Elisabeth Bell line for SCACD.
The Elisabeth Bell images are so perfect for that "girly girl" room and the colors I used blended nicely with her bedroom decor.
Altered Frame Recipe:
Stamp: Susan by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD
Ink: StazOn black
Paper: SU Raspberry Tart designer paper, SU cs ( Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Old Olive), watercolor paper
Accessories: art frame from Target, hot pink rhinestones, pink & white gingham ribbon, Cricut machine, Cricut Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, watercolor markers
I will be off to Orlando on Tuesday for the Summer CHA convention so I'm hoping the time away from the everyday hustle and bustle will do me some good!


This is so beautiful. The colours are gorgeous and the image is adorable. I am in awe of your colouring skills.
ReplyDeleteClare x
This is sooo wonderful! Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Aud
Oh, how stinkin cute! I love the papers and she's just colored so beautifully! I adore the ribbon on the corners, what a simply sweet touch! I think this is just perfect for a little girls room. Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Orlando. I know all about trying to slow down and catch up. I've been trying to do it for way too long.
Big hugs to you!
Susan
So very cute! I'm sure your niece will love both parts of her gift.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable, Lorelie!! Love the ribbon in the corners!!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Lorelie--I love the colors & of course the image is colored beautifully. What a fabulous gift for a lil' girl---she'll love it!
ReplyDeletehugz,
Suzanne
This is stunning Lorelie and I do love those yummy SU papers too. Kramis - Anki
ReplyDeleteHey Lorelie
ReplyDeleteWe will miss ya while your gone:o(
But have a ton of fun!!!
You did an awesome job with the challenge :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana
Love the colors and SO CUTE- love that stamp!!! What great B-day gifts!!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Lorelie!! I lvoe your coloring and layout. The cutting out of the letters is the perfect touch.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
Oh this is so sweet! Fab-O job of making this totally adorable!!
ReplyDelete