No, I'm not talking about toilet paper, LOL! The "strong" part I'm talking about is what's coming at you on July 17!!! SCACD will be coming out strong with a brand new ELISABETH BELL stamp line exclusive only to the store! Make sure to keep popping in at the store blog, Follow Your Heart, for all the important details.

Want this badge?
**add your name to the store email list
so you're one of the first to know when they arrive!**
The SCACD will also be hosting a BLOG HOP on Thursday, July 16! Come and hop along the Design Teams' blogs to see ALL the new EB stamps!!!
*************************************************************************************
Now for the "soft" part - Flower Soft! I discovered this fantastic product back around Sept. 2008 waaaaaaaaaaay before it became super popular. I love anything that add a lot of interest and dimension without a lot of work. For today's card I used Nuts For You from the Victoria Case collection and this week's CPS sketch:
Now for the "soft" part - Flower Soft! I discovered this fantastic product back around Sept. 2008 waaaaaaaaaaay before it became super popular. I love anything that add a lot of interest and dimension without a lot of work. For today's card I used Nuts For You from the Victoria Case collection and this week's CPS sketch:

Just add glue to anywhere you want flowers to pop out, sprinkle on some Flower Soft and BAM! Instant dimension!
I also sprayed on some Shimmerz Spritz to give it a little glitz, another simple add-on!Card Recipe:
Stamp: SCACD Nuts for You
Ink: StazOn black
Paper: K & Company Wild Raspberry pad, SU cs (Old Olive, Rose Red,), watercolor paper
Accessories: Flower Soft Sweet Pea, Aleene's Tacky Glue, Kaisercraft Dusty Pink Paper Flowers, Kaisercraft Pink Rhinestones, CB ef, foam adhesive, watercolor markers

Your creations just blow me away and this is no exception! Just wonderful! Love everything about it!
ReplyDeleteThis is just so adorable, Lorelie!! Love the flower soft flowers, and the added glitter!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful and love the flowersoft. What a lot of work you put into each and every card with cutting them out and making them 3d. Wow! Kram -Anki
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card Lorelie,l love the image and colours.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.x