Wednesday, July 15, 2009

All you need is Love!

I absolutely adore the new Mother Teresa sets from ODBD! Mother Teresa's wisdom and humanitarian efforts transcends time and creed and I will definitely be reaching for these sets for a long time to come.

I based my card on this week's SFYTT and although I didn't tilt a panel (I can't seem to get myself to do that! LOL!) I kept all the elements in tact:


Card Recipe:

Stamp: ODBD Let Us Begin set

Ink: StazOn

Paper: SEI Jolie Chocolat pad, SU Basic Brown cs, white cs

Accessories: Silver ep, brown ep, white satin ribbon, foam adhesive, silver baubles, Spellbinders Flowers Impressabilities

PLEASE NOTE: ODBD is currently having website issues. I will add links to all ODBD supplies/stamp I used as soon as the issues are resolved.

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Lorelie,l love the papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorelie this is so so pretty! Love all the details! I agree with you about these sets. I know I will use them over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is seriously GORGEOUS...LOVE the color u chose here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so beautiful and elegant.

    ~ Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout and the way you cut out the corners!! What a gorgoeus design!! So rich and full of bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, Lorelie!! Love this layout, and your corners are amazing!! Love how you cut them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous!! Such an elegant card, love it.

    I am an anti-tilter too, LOL. In the end I did it for this week's TIOT and I almost broke out in hives. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutley gorgeous Lorelie fantastic, what a lovely sentiment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! I love it..tilted or not!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No tilting needed! This is FANTASTIC the way it is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so gorgeous! I'm with you, GF, on the no-tilting issue!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!