Sunday, June 7, 2009

Etsy sales over 100...BLOG CANDY TIME!!!

I'm so sorry for being a day late with my blog candy, but more important matters were at hand (see June 1 posting...hehehehe). Well, I did it!! I hit 100 sales over at Etsy and today it's at 113!!! So, to help celebrate I'm offering up this fabulous candy:

What you'll get:

Basic Grey Opalines in ALL 7 available colors!

Stampin' Up Stampin' Around Handle

Stampin' Up Tailgating wheel

Stampin' Around Basic Black ink cartridge

Same rules apply:

Link my candy on your blog and leave me a comment telling me you did and where I can find your post...that's it!!

I'll keep this at the top for until June 8, but I will draw a winner on June 23 so there's plenty of time to get the word out!

115 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the sales :)
    I've Posted a link in my sidebar for your sweet candy Here
    Thanks for the Chance
    ♥ Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I've never been 1st before

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your sales, Lorelie! You are one talented girl!

    I'm sooooo in for the Opalines! They are beautiful! I'm giving a little candy away myself! Be sure to come visit me!!

    http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/

    Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Lorelie!Your candy beautiful! Thank you for the chance. I watch your blog...
    I have link on your blog (To be closer to the fine :) )
    I've Posted a link in my sidebar for your sweet candy Welcome to my blog http://karysoltany.blogspot.com/

    Hugs from Israel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your sales, Lorelie!!!:)))
    greetings from Poland!!:)))
    rachel
    http://jedit-kolory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Lorelie, on your sales! That's great!
    Thanks for offering up such wonderful blog candy! It’s so generous of you!
    Here is my link: http://diekreativeecke.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-candy-bei-paper-adventure.html
    Greetings from Germany
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute candy! I'd ove to win:) greetings

    http://doris86place.blogspot.com/2009/06/sweet-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm Joanna:D
    Congrats on your sales!:)

    This candy is great:D

    My blog: http://joasiunia.blogspot.com/2009/06/candyyyyyyd.html

    See You:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello
    congratulation :)

    my blog: http://shiraja.blogspot.com/2009/06/polowania-trwaja.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Lorelie!
    Super candy!!!
    Thank you for the chance.
    Greetings from Poland.
    hugs,ula

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations for your 100th sale at your Etsy site, I am very happy for you, you so deserve it as your work is wonderful!!! Got you linked and loaded on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your sales!
    Thanks for candy! It's fantastic!
    I put a link on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations for your 100th sale! Thanks for great candy! I put a link on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum, yum!!! I love all those pearls!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your sales Lorelie! You know where to find me....Tee hee! I linked your candy on my sidebar!! Pearls...We all know how much I love them!!!

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on all the sales!!
    Great blog candy! Thanks for the chance to win!
    I'm your follower and I posted a link on the sidebar of my blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your sales!
    This candy is great:D
    Hugs Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations for your 100th sale!Thanks for candy! It's fantastic!
    Your candy can you find here.
    http://kreativ-raum.blogspot.com/

    Hugs from germany
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on all your sales!
    Your candy can you find here:
    http://mueppis-bastelwelt.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-candy-bei-paper-adventure.html
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Lorelie! Congratulations for your 100th sale! Super candy!!! I’ve linked your candy on my sidebar under the section “Blog Candy” http://fifishobby.blogspot.com
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    Hugs Fifi.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi!
    Congrats, Lorelie!Your candy is beautiful! Thank you for the chance to win .
    I've posted a link in my sidebar for your sweet candy
    http://papierowamargaretka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous candy! I've added you to my sidebar
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, what a great candy.

    Congratulation

    Greetings
    Zinzia

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on your sales! Here's my link . Thanks for a chance to win! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrat Lor!! Great blog candy, here's my link Creations by Louby Loo

    ReplyDelete
  26. oooh... fantastic....so cute....
    My link is http://miawoo.blogspot.com/2009/06/2306.html
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey girl congrats on the sales thats awesome!!! What great candy, it is going to my sidebar!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on the sales and what awesome Blog Candy!! I have added a link on my sidebar in the Candy Jar!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Lorelie, Congratulations on your success over at etsy! You so deserve it! You make some awesome cards. I always admire your work. I have linked you and your candy up to my sidebar.

    Here is my link:
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/


    Come visit my blog for some great candy that I am offering right now too.

    Hugs~
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yay Lorelie!!! That's great! Congrats on all those sales!!! I'm linking your blog candy in my left side bar with the blog candies!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello Lorelie!Very yummy candy! My link is http://madlinka1989.blogspot.com/2009/06/sodkooooo.html

    Greetings and hugs from Poland:*

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi! lovely blog candy!! thanks for the chance to win :) Im going to link your blog right now!

    Here is my blog.

    Hugs

    Agus

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think your work is fabulous. Thanks for hosting the candy, I added it to my page. Best ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats.. love your cards they are awesome. Have you linked.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello! Sweet candy! I put a link on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  36. wow lovely blog candy! i dont have a blog yet (i can wait to start one..) but i will tell my friend about your blog candy :)
    Hugs,
    Meche

    p.s: this is my mail if you need something: mecheche@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Good for you!! Wow, I'm impressed. I think you used to sell on Ebay, correct? I have a small Etsy shop & I keep saying I'm going to quit Ebay completely, but I always list "just one more card", lol. I've only had a few Etsy sales....of course I only have a few listings...but I'd love to know how you've made so many sales (not that your work is not GORGEOUS....but it's hard to get the buyers over there!)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Good for you Lorelie! I've got a picture of the blog candy on the left hand side of my blog:

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  39. oh wow what fabulous candy, I cant believe I almost missed it...I have linked you in my sidebar on my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  40. what yummy candy!! I added your link into my sidebar here:
    http://froggysfroggaritaville.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    Froggy

    ReplyDelete
  41. Contrats to you!!!! :)
    I just found your blog and have become a follower and linked your blog candies to my sidebar.
    Thank you for the chance to win your FABULOUS yummy blog candies.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratulations! I have added you to my Blog Candy list on my left hand sidebar. http://whoopsiedaisy-jane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congratulations!! I will post your blog candy on my blog:

    http://sunshinespaperobsession.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for the opportunity to win such great candy!!

    Cheers,

    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow, Great Candy! Thanks for the chance to win. YOur blog is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful candy :)

    Hugs from Poland :*
    http://zielona.blogspot.com/2009/06/marzenia-scietej-gowy.html

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks for offering the chance to win this great candy!
    I've linked you on my blog!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  47. congratulations!
    fantastic candy!
    I left a note on my blog.

    cranberry-crafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Congratulations Lorelie on your Etsy-success :) I know I get a fluffy feeling every time my email dings and there has been and Etsy -order... Although I am no where near 100! (I sell knitting/crochet items and patterns at nunt.etsy.com).

    Your candy is absolutely gorgeous, and I'd love to take part! I added you a button in my blog's (candy)sidebar.

    xx,
    nunt

    ReplyDelete
  49. congrats, Lorelie, on the etsy sales! that's a wonderful achievement! :) i plan to look into getting an etsy account of my own, or with fellow members of our design team at The Shoe, so it's great to hear of someone else's success!

    have linked your fab candy here! :)

    ---Karmyn

    ReplyDelete
  50. Way to go, Congratulations. You will be linked up on my side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Congrats on the etsy sales!I don't have a blog of my own but I do have e-mail and I have sent a link to your site to all my crafty gal pals!

    Thanks for the op to win some YUMMY blog candy!

    Char in So Cal
    {scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}

    ReplyDelete
  52. I added your candy to my sidebar. Thanks for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Congrats on so many sales! I'm struggling with my shop :( Any tips?

    I wrote about your candy on my candypost:

    kamadesign

    ReplyDelete
  54. Congrats to you!!
    thanks for offering that great candy.

    I have it linked on my origena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Congrats on your sales! Your candy is realy fabulous! I`ve linked in my sidebar http://helgahandmade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thanks for sharing your site and also offering awesome blog candy. I will share with my scrapping friends...

    Thanks,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  57. Ciao,
    mi chiamo Lara e sono italiana.
    Grazie al blog candy ho conosciuto il tuo bel blog.
    E' un premio bellissimo quindi provo anch'io la fortuna!
    Ho messo il tuo link nel mio blog:
    http://isogninelcassetto20051.blogspot.com
    Ciao Lara

    ReplyDelete
  58. Congrats on all sales! I linked you here:
    http://moni-ustvarja.blogspot.com/2009/06/candies_12.html
    Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hi Lorelie,
    Thanks for the chance. I have posted your link to my side bar at
    http:priscillastyles.blogspot.com
    wish me luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Congrats, Lorelie, on your sales! That's great!
    Thanks for offering up such wonderful blog candy! It’s so generous of you! I have put the photo and link for your candy on the right hand side of my blog, Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  61. Congrats on all your sales, that's wonderful! I've added your candy to my sidebar blog post :) I follow you on Google Reader, and thanks for the chance to enter!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Congratulations on your sales, that is great....Great blog candy too. You can find your blog candy listed on my blog...it is on the top right...Thanks so much...
    Julie G.
    http://creationsbyjulie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  63. Well done on your sales. Thank you for offering this great candy. You can find a link back to it on the sidebar of my blog http://littlebearcrafts.blogspot.com/
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  64. What a great candy!! Thanks for the opportunity to win!!
    I have post a link on my sidebar :)

    Kind regards, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  65. congrats on all these sales!

    I have linked you up in my sidebar

    thanks for this great chance
    and greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Congratulations on all of your sales, i hope you have many more to come :) What fantastic candy.. thankyou for the chance to win I have put a link and pic on my blog. So glad i found your blog its gorgeous so im now off for a hop around to see your lovely creations.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  67. hi
    i am Monica to Italia
    happy candy
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  68. Love your blog. Have added your candy to my sidebar on http://donnasdenofcrafts.blogspot.com

    Thank so much,

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  69. Congrats on your sales...your work speaks for itself! I will link you, and Thanks for the chance!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  70. oops forgot my link www.julietemple.blogspot.com

    Thanks again!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thanks for the chance to win. I posted a link to my blog www.gloriasgreetings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Great candy. Thanks for the chance to win. You can find my link here

    ReplyDelete
  73. congrats on the sales! thanks for a chance. I have posted it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hi and congrats! Thanks for a chance to win this beautiful candy, I've just put a link to my candybar, on the right of my blog!
    Bye
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  75. Hi there, I added a link on my blog:

    http://thescrappysideofmylife.blogspot.com/2009/06/candy-from-lorelie.html

    I smiled when I saw your name, as my daughter's name is Lorelai. Maybe she'll be my good luck charm! =)

    ReplyDelete
  76. Congratulations!!!!

    What a great blog. And for sure a great candy.
    I have added your link on my blog.

    best regards.

    ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  77. Ciao! Grazie dell'opportunità! Ho meesso il tuo link sul mio blog, nella barra laterale destra
    ciao dall'Italia
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  78. he wauw ik doe mee zet je candy en blog op mijn blog neer dit is de link
    http://hobbyboxwil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  79. Congrats on all the sales, the Blogcandy is wonderful. Thanks for the chance to win, i've linked you on my sidebar....

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  80. Hello from México!
    Congrats on your sales!!!
    i put a link to your candy on my sidebar
    http://yiyadiscrap.blogspot.com/
    10x 4 the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hey Lorelie, congrats on your Etsy accomplishments! I'll know who to go to when I decide to give a try:) I've posted your news on my sidebar....Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  82. That's awesome about your Etsy sales!:) Congrats!! Great blog candy! I posted the link in my sidebar!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  83. Yeah! How exciting!! Here's a link to my blog with your candy post:
    http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-paper-adventures.html

    ReplyDelete
  84. I am already a follower and appreciate the chance to win.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  85. How fun is that...LOVE your candy!
    liked it to my blog
    http://heatherraborn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  86. Lorelie what gorgeous blog candy hunny. You have a fabulous blog too, i am happy to follow you. I have added your candy to my sidebar on my blog here

    Thank you for the chance to win. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  87. congrats a 100 sales that's great !!
    awesome blog candy ! I posted a link on my blog

    Annita

    ReplyDelete
  88. Hi Lorelie, Congrats on your efforts. I don't have a blog but added you to my favourites so I can keep visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  89. thanks for the nice candy.
    here is the link to my blog - http://www.tapuz.co.il/Blog/viewEntry.asp?EntryId=1498977
    inbar

    ReplyDelete
  90. wow thanks for the chance to win, I have added you to my candy bar

    ReplyDelete
  91. Congrats on the sales!
    I linked you here: http://imzadi481.blogspot.com/2009/06/wanna-win-some-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  92. I found you on Linanna's blog, and I have now added a link on my blog.

    Congrats on the sales.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Hi..I'm probably not eligible for the awesome blog candy since I don't have a blog of my own but I wanted to stop and say that I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  94. gefeliciteerd super heb hem ook op mijn blog neer gezet
    http://hobbyboxwil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  95. Hi,congrats on your sales. Thanks for the chance to win. I've left a link on my sidebar. Thanks http://chooksscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  96. Congrats on your sales, Lorelie!
    Thank you for the chance to win your blog candies.
    Hugs, Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Congrats on your sales, that's really impressive. Found through vikki the scrap junkie and came to have a look. You do make some lovely stuff.

    I have added your piccie and link to the candy over on my blog. Keeping fingers crossed as don't have any SU stuff yet and would love to try. x

    ReplyDelete
  98. Congrats on all the sales :)
    I've posted a link in my sidebar for your lovely candy ...
    Thanks for the Chance

    Hugs, Sonja xx

    ReplyDelete
  99. Lorelie, сongrats on your 100 sales!
    Thanks for offering us such great blog candy! It’s so kind of you!
    I posted a link+photo to your candy on my sidebar
    http://jamochka-ja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Congrats on your sales, Lorelie!!
    Thanks for the Chance to win!!!
    Link:http://malwina28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  101. HI,
    great candy to go with a great blog. I have linked you in my sidebar,

    http://claireellendesigns.blogspot.com/

    hugs,
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  102. Congratulations on all your sales! Your blog is amazing!

    I have become a follower & have linked to the candy on my blog sidebar.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  103. Wow what great blog candy!

    I have posted your blog candy on the sidebar of my blog!

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  104. Thanks for offering this great candy and congratulations on your good fortune! I've linked you at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  105. SO sweet candy.
    Thanks for the Chance to win!!!http://romantic-ms.blogspot.com/2009/06/23.html
    Lena.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Wonderful blog candy I love those likkle dots, thanks for the chance to win huggies June, ooh ive linked you to myblog xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  107. WOW this a want miss for the world.

    I have wished for one of this stamp rollers for a long time :)

    I have writen about you blog candy here: http://gurkiss.com/wp/?p=1782

    and I have also but the picture and a link back here in my sidebar.

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  108. Hy, your blog is fantastic, Ilve scrapbooking, papers, ribbons etcc...Thank you...really for this opportunity.. My link is www.paroledilatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Hi hope I'm still in time to enter, the candy looks fab!!! and I love your blog. You can find my blog with a link to your blog on
    http://purplewindmill.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for the chance to win
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  110. What a great candy.

    I have posted your blog candy on the sidebar of my blog!

    My link is www.tanjas-kreativstueble.blogspot.com

    x Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  111. Hey Lorelie did you draw a winner???

    ReplyDelete
  112. Hi))) I am from Russia))) Great candy! Here's my link - http://alyushka.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-post_24.html
    Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  113. Hi! I am from Rissia
    http://fotolend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!