Here are supplies I used for the card above that you can find at the ODBD store:
Prism Simply Smooth white cardstock
Memory Box Sweetbay Collection
Hero Arts Medium Accent Pearls
ODBD Turquoise and Periwinkle ink pads
***********************************************************************************
Ask, Seek, Knock:

Supplies for the Ask, Seek, Knock card are available in the ODBD store:Prism Simply Smooth white cardstock (link is in Quiet Waters card)
Basic Grey Indigo/Sky and Lilac/Violet Opalines
Ranger Antique Linen Distress Pad
There are endless possibilities with both sets and if you visit these Bread Baskets designers you'll see what I'm talking about:
You'll want to visit the rest of the DT's blog located on the left hand side for more inspiration! Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!


Lorelie, I really like the nighttime look to the Quiet Waters card! Beautiful sparkle too!
ReplyDeleteThe ASK card has such beautiful colors!
These are fantastic, Lorelie!! Love the moonlit scene on the first one and the way you highlighted the words in the sentiment on the second. Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteLorelie..you are knocking me out girl!!! these are both STUNNING!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat first card is a knockout!
ReplyDeleteLorelie, both are absolutely stunning, but I really LOVE the embossed resist one with the blues!!! Beautifully done!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my word, I love the that blended blue background!! What an awesome card Lorelie!!
ReplyDelete--Hugs Becca
WOW!!!!! That midnight blue card is so striking and love the sparkly river and your door card is so beautiful with the papers and butterflies - love the keyhole!!
ReplyDeleteThese are both gorgeous Lorelie!! Love your nighttime scene on the Quiet Waters card with the sparkle! Your use of the butterflies and dp is gorgeous on the 2nd. Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteWowzers...that blue card is really freakin awesome!!! The door card is so PRETTY!!
ReplyDeleteBoth are so gorgeous, Lorelie!!! The blue card is so "dreamy" and I love the colors on the second! You rock, girlfriend!!!
ReplyDeleteLorelie, I love these! They are both stunning!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! They are so very beauitful! Love the sparkles of the water! Look like real!!! So magical! And what a gorgeous layout on the second card!
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards, great new releases.
ReplyDelete