Stamp: ODBD Path of Life
Ink: Archival Black, SU Tempting Turquoise (for sky background)
Paper: Prism Champagne Metallic cs, Prismatic Razzleberry Pack, SU Certainly Celery cs, column cs, Canson watercolor paper
Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Frame die, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots ef, cream organza ribbon, Basic Grey Rose/Blush Opalines, watercolor markers, Flower Soft (Sweet Pea and Ivory)
***********************************************************************************************
For those entering my blog candy, you MUST link my candy on your blog and leave me a comment about where I can find it. Thanks!!


My jaw may NEVER come back up off the floor! Seriously stunning, GF!!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, wow what a creative idea to use those punch outs...this is stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteOMgosh....how cool is this!! Absolutley stunning!
ReplyDeleteI am soooo in love with this card!! I seriously cannot get enough of looking at your creations!! Just breathtaking!!
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/
Beautiful card! Simply stunning!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! You are crazy-awesome lately with all these super cool cards! This one is my new favorite!
ReplyDeletewow love how you have bowed the frame. Great card and have kept a few of mine to do this.
ReplyDeleteThis is simply stunning girl!! Love it!! You are just too creative!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely card, Lorelie.
ReplyDeleteLOL, I was just using that same die last night and thinking the exact same thing. But I had cut it out of a raggedy looking scrap so I tossed it, but next time...
And I love the way you bowed out the frame - very clever!
THIS IS STUNNING!!!! OMGosh Lorelie - what an amazing card....every single bit of it!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! This is absolutely breathtaking!! WOW...Love what you did with the nesties!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Wow! Wow! Lorelie I don't know how you come up with these ideas but you are sooo clever and ALL your cards are over the top gorgeous! I LOVE what you did with these nestie frames! Wow!
ReplyDeleteOh, I did put your candy on my blog just fyi! :)
Lorelie, you SO rock!!!!! This is so fantastic.....wow!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust magnificent, Lorelie!
ReplyDeleteYou are so CLEVER girl. I really like this die cut, first time I have seen it, where have I been? Perfect card, Excellent!!!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Lorelie! I love the image and the way it looks like I'm seeing it through a window. So creative! :)
ReplyDelete