Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Etsy Blog Candy Winner is...

My sincerest apologies for the delay in posting my blog candy winner. If you've been reading my blog you know why...I have 7 kids in my house now! LOL! Even with all the loud and crazy things they get into I TOTALLY LOVE THEM!!

Nice and calm...

But I can only keep them like that for a few seconds...


And now, the winner of my Etsy Sale Blog Candy is comment number:

True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 110 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

So, JUNE from the United Kingdom...come on down!! You are the winner!! Please e-mail me at mypaperadventures@gmail.com with your mailing address and I'll get that shipped to you ASAP.


Thanks for all who entered and an extra special thanks to all who became Followers!

12 comments:

  1. Good Heavens Lorelie - I don't know how you do it!!! I bet is was LOUD at your place and probably full of laughter!!! :)

    Congrats to June!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderfly Lorelie!! Your truly are a super woman, but I also am sure you are enjoing yourself with all the kiddos!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with all the kids Lorelie! I'mm sure you are the "Favorie Auntie" in their book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the CUTEST pic...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute moments!!
    Congratulation to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well big congrats to June... but I think YOU need an award after this week gf!!! I can only imagine the noise level but I know you are loving it too! Enjoy it... they'll be gone before you know it and the house will seem so quiet!!! That's what I'm feeling this week! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulazioni alla vincitrice! e ate per la splendida famiglia allargata!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos!!!! Looks like you really have your hands full!!! (AT least they are all potty trained....they could be in diapers!)lol!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations June.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!