Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another Timeless SCS combo!

Before I start working on a card I usually look at what challenges are out there. Many times combining two, three and even four challenges is a challenge in itself! LOL! I made my card for the SC231 sketch and Flourishes Timeless Tuesday "Frame It!" challenge Today is gloomy and there's some thundering going on in southern California so I decided to use this Victoria Case for SCACD Hearts & Hugs Collection called Singing In The Rain. I think it's only a matter of time before we get some much needed rain :).

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Singing In The Rain by Victoria Case for SCACD

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Paper: K & Company K-Ology Addison pad, SU cs (Taken With Teal, Barely Banana, Very Vanilla), Gina K Luxury white cs

Accessories: Petaloo Dazzlers Florettes, Copics, SU Crystal Effects, Ranger Glossy Accents, MS leaf frond punch, Spellbinders dies (Classic Circles Small, Petite Scallop Circles Small, Petite Scallop Circles Large), foam adhesive

13 comments:

  1. Wow...wow...did I say Wow?!?! This is amazing girl! Love the dimension and fun way you did the frame on this! And her wet boots...oh my. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is gorgeous Lorelie!! Love all the dimension and the fab coloring!! What a fun frame and layout!! Love it girl! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the circle frame, all the dimension and girl's boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! Love it!! Wow!! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love your stitching and all the dimension. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Lorelie,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colors and coloring, Lorelie!!! The photography on the close up is awesome. Love the CE detailing. Wonderful frame!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like how you did the boots and water!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet card. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulously cute! Love the frame effect on this cutie--beautiful colors & coloring too! Welcome to the SCACD team too--we're thrilled to have you!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally cool and your coloring is FABO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally awesome!!!!! Gorgeous colors, fantastic coloring, love the extra details, like the Crystal Effects!!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!