The card I'd like to share with you is based on this week's OCCC sketch and features a Faerie Song Art stamp called Would You Be My Friend that can be found over at SCACD.
I used a wonderful product called Sparkly Fluff Pink Cotton Candy on my fairy's arm warmers. Love the fuzzy effect with just a hint of sparkle! There are 16 other colors so check them out!
Card Recipe:
Stamp: Faerie Song Art
Ink: Versamark
Paper: K & Company Blue Awning pad, SU cs (Old Olive, Night of Navy), watercolor paper
Accessories: Sparkly Fluff Pink Cotton Candy, Crystal Stickles, Ruby Red Liquid Pearls, watercolor markers, clear skittles, pink heart pin, ice blue bead, white organza ribbon, foam adhesive
Come back tomorrow to see what I have for the Try It Out Tuesday (TIOT) challenge...you'll be in for a real "treat". Also, NEW Anki's Sweethearts will be out soon so we'll have some sneak peeks for you on June 11 and 12! One last thing, Susana will be offering an Elisabeth Bell stamp line that is exclusive to SCACD! Lots of exciting things coming up so Follow or Subscribe to my blog to stay in the know!
Hi Lorelie,
ReplyDeleteI am sooo excited to have you on the team and all the fun to come!!! Your card is fab, I love how rich your colors are and seeing her popped is great technique as she comes to life. The SFluff on her arm bands are a great touch :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana
YAY Lorelie! So happy to be working with you again! Gorgeous card! I love your watercoloring, and the sparkly fluff is just perfect on this!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Your card is so special and beautiful!♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the team!
Hugs,
Aud
Loving this card Lorelie - great colour combo :0)
ReplyDeletewynneth
x
Congratulations, Lorelie!! That is one smart group of ladies to choose you to be on their team. They know awesome talent when they see it. I am so happy for you. It is very well deserved.
ReplyDeleteYour card is wonderful, but then again, they all are!!!!!
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for my blog candy.
Carolyn
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/
Congrats! It's no wonder you would be asked to join, your work is so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAbby:)
Love your card! Such vibrant colors!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to working with you on Susana's team!
Congratulation Lorelie!! How exciting!! I am not surprised ... Your creations are always so fabulous!! Love this card today!! Beautiful coloring of the cute fairy and great layout!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Girl that is soooo exciting!!! Your card is beautiful, fabulous coloring and a terrific layout!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Love your projects
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the DT! Your cards are a real inspiration!
ReplyDeleteSuch yummy candy! I've linked here xxx
ReplyDelete