Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Anki's Sweethearts for SCACD Sneak Peek #1 and BLOG CANDY!

Today is very exciting as we are unveiling some sneak peeks of a new series of Anki Sweethearts stamps over at SCACD!!! There is even FAB BLOG CANDY so read on!!

I had the pleasure of working with the Emilia stamp and she is totally fun to color and pop out! I played along with the current MMSC5 sketch for my preview card and here's what I came up with:

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Emilia from Anki's Sweethearts for SCACD, Susanaments #2

Ink: Versamark, Tattered Rose Distress pad

Paper: K & Company Hannah pad, SU cs (Garden Green, Groovy Guava), white cs, Canson watercolor paper

Accessories: Ivory Flower Soft, Petaloo White Mulberry Wild Roses, Kaisercraft Rose Pearls, Kaisercraft Snow Pearls, CB ef, Shimmerz Spritz Baby's Breath, Prima Flowers of the Month (August), K & Company Hannah die cut oval, watercolor markers, Sticky Strips

Isn't Emilia just as sweet as can be?! She and 7 others will be available June 12 so mark your calendars! Please make sure to check out the card recipe to find links to SCACD for supplies and accessories I used.

To get it on the blog candy, please visit the Follow Your Heart blog and find out how you can win:

(1) full set of the new Anki's Sweethearts stamps (series 2)

(1) one colored & signed print of Isac by illustrator Anki Bargman

Come back again tomorrow for another Anki's Sweethearts sneaky peeky! Until then, pay a visit to the rest of the SCACD DT blogs for more previews!! Links to their blog are on the left hand side :).

48 comments:

  1. Hi Lorelie :) oh it was so good to see your name pop up on Mr. Linky :) we did miss you last week, but you made up for it with this fabulous card. I love your flowers, dp and pearls. Everything work!!! Thank you for playing and good luck my dear midnight owl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowersoft you added to the flowers in her hair.
    Kramis - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, i love the colors, soft and havy.
    Mireille

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job! I love all the details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lorelie,
    Indeed that is a sweet stamp and your card is fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. Love the papers, colors and the whole package. Thank you for playing this week at Midnight Madness, best to you.

    Jane MMDT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! I love the layout & embossed panel, so elegant. She looks fab popped up with the flower soft added--wonderful card!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lorelie! You've done it again! Your creativity always amazes me! I love the textures, colors, oh just everything you've done this time! Pure eye candy! :) Michelle

    p.s. I giving away my first blog candy! You wanna come sign up? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lorelie, this is just beautiful! Love how you popped her up and the pretty papers you used! The flowersoft was a great idea!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pretty card you've made here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Stunning card. I love the flower soft. These images are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You totally ROCKED this image and the flower soft is PERFECT!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can something be beautiful and cute at the same time? This one is! The image is so cute, and the papers are just beautiful. I love the flowers and the dry embossing. Just another perfect card from you. We love seeing your entries. Thanks for playing with us.

    Carolyn, MMDT member
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you are so talented. Love what you have done with Anki's new images. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! This is just wonderful! Love the little extra details like the flowersoft and popping her out and well, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This card is so beautiful! Love the flowers you added and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card Lorelie,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lorelie, this is such a sweet card. I love the colors and flower soft. As usual, an outstanding card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantabulous card :0) This stamp is just tooo... cute and I love your layout and the colour combo :0)

    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, beautiful! love all the details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. These images just get cuter and cuter. The Flower Soft is a fantastic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an elegant card! You have a very beautiful style.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Card Lorelie! As always your creativity puts the wow factor in your cards! Thanks for playing along with MMSC. I just love checking in to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful! I love your coloring and the flowersoft just adds the finishing touch.

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card and what a great idea using flowersoft in her hair!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  25. so beautiful! Love the flowersoft and the wonderful dimension. I always enjoy seeing all the amazing details you add to your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card and this collection of stamps is great and just as cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your card is by far the most beautiful card I have seen in a while!!! I love all the details you have added to the overall design. I really liked the dry embossing you used in the peach colored triangle, which embossing plate or pattern is that??? I'm real anxious for the new release.
    Enjoy your day!!
    Night Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  28. GREAT CARD IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow how cute is this? I love your card, and the DP's and colors you've used. I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with Anki's sweethearts! =)
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really a sweet card! I'm loving all the new Anki designs...

    ReplyDelete
  31. How sweet is this???? Well done!! Love how you used the Flower Soft for the garland in her hair...nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful job as always Lorelie! Keep playing for the grand prize :) Jeni, MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is gorgeous Lorelie!! Love what you did with this sketch!! Adorable image!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! Do i love those background papers!! Awesome!


    Sue
    http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/
    MMDT Member

    ReplyDelete
  35. EXCELLENT! design Lorelie, you keep out doing yourself! LOVE the texture, colors, image, and the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Rah, Rah, Congratulations on your Award this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, Your card was awesome!!! Hugs, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congrats Lorelie on winning the MMSC this week...your card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats on winning the MMSC5 Masterpiece award! xoxo ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congratulations on this card and your winning the MMSC5 Masterpiece award. You totally deserve it. We love, love, love your work and can't wait to see more. Thanks for always playing with us.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn, MMDT member
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi chick a dee :) Congrads on your award..if you want the animated badge, just let me know..I would get you the code ok? Thank you for sharing your talent via the Midnight Madness :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Woohoo!!! Congrats on your win Lorelie - this is one gorgeous card, you totally deserve it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!