Our Daily Bread designs will be releasing 5 brand new sets in a couple of days and you are going to LOVE them!!! Want a sneeky peeky? You got it! I based my card on this week's OCCC sketch challenge:

I love the dogwood flowers in this Grow in Grace set! I highlighted the dogwoods by first watercoloring them and then adding Sky Blue and Gold Glimmer Shimmerz.

I love putting a little "bend" to my Spellbinders so I did that to the label die.
Card Recipe:
Stamp: Grow in Grace set will be released July 1
Ink: StazOn black
Paper: SU Parisian Breeze, SU Basic Brown
Accessories: Basic Grey Wine/Champagne Opalines, Shimmerz (Sky Blue, Gold Glimmer), Spellbinders Double Ended Tags, MS Monarch Butterfly punch, silver cross charm, jump rings, yellow Liquid Pearls, watercolor markers, foam adhesive, stamping sponge, SU silver cording
Come back tomorrow for another ODBD preview!! We're also having a blog hop on July 1st and you don't want to miss that!!
This is totally gorgeous, Lorelie!! I love the bent label die. I may have to give that a try somtime. You are such an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteGlad your house is back to normal and you have some quiet time again. Now we get to see some of your awesome creations :) Hope you are enjoying your summer!
Hugs,
Carolyn
WOWZA girl!! You take a few days off and come back with some amazing mojo!! I gotta try that! Love the sentiment bed and the color and shimmer!
ReplyDeleteWOW this looks AMAZING!! I JUST LOVE your popped up flowers!! Love the colors too!!!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!! Lorelie this is a fab take on the Sketch and your 3-D flower is amazing!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteLove those flowers...thry are amazing!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card Lorelie,l love the image and colours.
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Oh my goodness! You were hiding this beauty from me!!! Too much gorgeous-ness.....my heart is pounding!!!! :)
ReplyDelete