There's only one more day until you can get your hot little hands on Anki's Sweethearts Series 2 stamps, but in the meantime, here's another look at what's in store for your stamping pleasure...introducing Soccer Isac!! He looks ready to score some GOOOOOOOOOOOOALS!!
I broke out my trusty little Cricut machine to cut out some stars which I thought was perfect for this image. I'm a sucker for details so I did some simple paper tole on Isac's uniform, accented the soccer ball and crumpled up some cardstock. Please make sure to check out my card recipe below for links to the SCACD supplies I used.
Card Recipe:
Stamp: Soccer Isac from Anki's Sweethearts Series 2 Collection, Susanaments #2
Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pacific Point
Paper: SU scrapbook paper (retired) SU cs (Riding Hood Red, Not Quite Navy), white cs, watercolor paper
Supplies: Bella Baubles Pomegranate (on star), Diamond Glaze (on soccer ball), Sticky Strips, watercolor markers, Fiskars Treading Water border punch
Go and enter for a chance to win all 8 Anki's Sweethearts Series 2 stamps AND one colored and signed print of Isac by the illustrator! Don't forget to visit the rest of the SCACD DT blogs to see more sneak peeks (links are on the left)!!
The new stamps will be available for purchase at SCACD starting tomorrow at 3 AM EST so be ready!
What a gorgeous card Lorelie,l love the image and colours.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.x
Wow, check out your coloring skills. Just gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE how you've made Isac a 3D card. It's FANTASTIC!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this image too!
Hugs
Lynda =)
Great card and such details!
ReplyDeleteWow - you really make Isac pop - the 3d effect is wonderful! Kram - Anki
ReplyDeleteHi Lorelie!
ReplyDeleteWe're both seeing stars today! :)
Isac looks great! Love the layers and all your details, like that stitching, way to go!
Your cards are so gorgeous, great eye for patterns, papers and colors!
As soon as I can 'find' my craft table, I'm bringing the sewing machine out...you inspired me!
Have a glorious day!
Blessings, Maria
What an AWESOME card!!! I just love everything about this. I'm just not into boy stamps but you make me want this one!
ReplyDeletelove the new blog candy, hope I win
ReplyDeleteJackie Cole
So pretty! Nice coloring too. Great job.
ReplyDeleteThis is beyond awesome!! Wow!!! What an amazing job you did!! Love this!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card. Love all the layers.
ReplyDeleteWOW - your coloring and the 3-d look is outstanding!!! Love this card. Hugs, T
ReplyDeleteGreat paper tole and love those stars!! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHow cool!!! Great boy card, fab colours and love the stars!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card.
ReplyDelete