Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome to SCACD's Blog Hop!!!

If you've been keeping up with my blog then you know what tomorrow is...EXCLUSIVE SCACD ELISABETH BELL STAMP LINE WILL BE RELEASED! To help jump start the release we're having a BLOG HOP today! If you followed me from Suzanne's blog then you're in the right place. If not, please head on over there first because that's where the fun begins! Make sure to hop along the entire DT's blogs to see the complete line of Elisabeth Bell stamps!

To say I was excited about the Elisabeth Bell release was an understatement. I was assigned to work with the super adorable RIAN and I had a blast making her 3-dimensional! I used this week's MOJO95 sketch: Card Recipe:

Stamp: Elisabeth Bell Rian for SCACD

Ink: StazOn black

Paper: SU cs (Certainly Celery, Groovy Guava), watercolor paper

Accessories: sheer blue polka dot ruffled ribbon, Kaisercraft Snow Pearls, mini pearls, pearl brad, Lime Green Stickles, Yellow Liquid Pearls, Scattered Straw Stickles, paper flowers, Fiskars border punch, stitched velvet flower, watercolor markers

Thanks for hopping onto my blog! It's time now to head on over to Aud's blog and check out which Elisabeth Bell stamp she got to play with!

39 comments:

  1. Wow hunny another gorgeous card, i am loving the adorable image you've used, can't wait for their release! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, your card is amazing! I love the image, can't wait to see them all. :)
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and what a job making this cutie in 3D. Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lorelie, oh gosh your card is beautiful and Rian is adorable.
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see we are all in for a treat, what a great stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and another adorable stamp! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW THIS IS STUNNING. Look at all the details on this card. Your sewing is fabulous, the colors you chose are great and I love the flower!!! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, your card is stunningly beautiful!♥ Love that cutie with the puppy!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo I love this adorable EB image, just gotta have this one with the little girl and her puppy! love the card you made with her.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing, amazing work!!! Love all your details, the border punch and pearls, stitching, flowers. And the 3D girl, soooo perfect! Great colors, you just rocked this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness.....this is just gorgeous! I just love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love what you did. The demintions reallyy bring it to life

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lor....This is so sweet!! Love your coloring of the cutie patootie!! Gorgeous!! Great use of the Mojo Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a sweet & pretty card love the coloring
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, she's just gorgeous! I love the colors and the paper is perfect. I love the flowers and the lace. Just stunning! So glad you're here with us!

    Hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous and I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card ~ the detailing with the punch and pearls is wonderful! Such a cute image too!

    Smiles,

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lorelie,
    YOWZER No one dimensions a card the way you do and the additional details makes is so wonderful!!! You ALL have made me so Proud :o)
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute. Love your card & that little puppy just melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've really fallen in love with this sweet image Lorelie, you've made her so beautiful. Time to start my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, What a very cute card.
    I love the dementions on you card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So sweet Lorelie! Your coloring is fantastic, and the dimension is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wowwwww Lorelie,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  24. She's just lovely Lorelie--love the 3-d effects & the layout is beautiful!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! Love that bottom border!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, Lorelie! Your image is so beautifully colored! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is sooo beautiful Lorelie! The layers add such a lovely touch to this sweetie!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  28. Another truly amazing creation! You are simply the queen of dimension and your coloring is off the charts! Simply superb!

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW this is sooo beautiful...wow love your stitching!! gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesom card! Love it! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  31. This card is so pretty one of my favorite color combos, and such a sweet sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh Lorelie... she is sooooo pretty! I LOVE Elizabeth Bell images! I want I want I want!!! I guess I need a job! Your coloring is fantastic and love the 3-D effect! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What an adorable card. And the stamped image is just adorable. So very cute. Nice job on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh so gorgeous!! Love the colors and papers, and those little pearls at the bottom...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such talent! Wow! Gorgeous.

    I love everything about the cards you make.

    Your coloring is so phenomenal too!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Stunning work! (as usual) ..always look forward to seeing your creations! ... What a treat it is every time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow!!! This is amazing!!! Your coloring is INSANE!! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!