Friday, May 29, 2009

A little Rachelle Anne Miller for the MMSC3

I had this card done for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge several days ago and just had the time to post today. It's been a hectic week! This was the current sketch:

And here's my take:
Card Recipe:

Stamp: Lily - Teddy's Travels (Rachelle Anne Miller for Stampavie)

Ink: Memento Black

Paper: SU Bella Rose collection, SU cs (Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red), watercolor paper

Supplies: pink buttons, paper flower, SU Crystal Effects, Stickles Crystal, Copics, Inkssentials white gel pen, Spellbinders, Fiskars border punch, Creative Memories circles punch, white satin ribbon


I stayed true to the sketch :). After completing my card I realized I need more RAM stamps...LOL!

**********************************************************************************

BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!

It happened sooner than I thought! I passed the 100 sales mark in my Etsy shop which means some blog candy up for grabs! I'm going to get some goodies together and post them on Monday so come back and enter for a chance to win!

**********************************************************************************

I also have some exciting news in June so look out for that!

Have a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Lorelie,
    Ok...really really cute..I LOVE the colors you are using and the image is just too darn adorable. I just have one question...where is the "favorite" button??? LOL I just keep looking for it so I can click on it. All your cards are just amazing. Love seeing your name pop up on our Midnight Madness Mr. Linky :) Good luck my dear and stay tuned for some really exciting NEW challenge goodies starting next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never wait to see your card for the MMSC challenges! I love it. You have some of the most beautiful papers, and this image is adorable!!

    Carolyn, MMDT member
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh So Nice!! I just love this little girl! You always make the most lovely cards Lorelie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww Lorelie,what a beautiful card,l love the image and papers.
    So gorgeous colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it is totally WONDERFUL, I was hoping you would be submitting to Midnight Madness again for this sketch. Fabulous colors fabulous everything!!!!

    Jane, MMDT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl this is fantastic, love your take on the sketch it is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card!! wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! I love everything about this! Papers, buttons, precious little girl!!
    Congratulations on your Etsy sales!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, Lorelie!! Love that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such beautiful cards, Lorelie! Grats on the 100 sales on etsy! Thanks for playing with us this week, ~Jeni - MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lorelie, wonderful job! This is fantastic stamp. Brown - my fsvorite color...
    Congratulations on your Etsy-sales!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Lorelie! Another stunner! You always amaze me with each challenge. So glad that you are playing along. I love the sweet little girl. Your coloring and placement of embellishments is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great take on the MMSC3 challenge! Love your image and colors!! Too sweet!! You always have such awesome creations girl! Congrats on the 100 sales!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!