Friday, May 1, 2009

My CPS113 Potted Bunny

I took out my Penny Black stamp because I wanted to play with some purple hues and it was perfect with the pansies. I love doing card sketches when time permits (lately, time hasn't been permitting...LOL!) and guess what? I'll have another sketch card tomorrow that you all can play along for some WONDERFUL ODBD PRIZES!


In the meantime, here's what the CPS113 sketch looks like:

And here's my take on it: I sooooooooo love my Copic markers!! I'm still trying to get the feel of it so keep that in mind and be gentle with your comments - LOL! After coloring with them I quickly realized I needed to add more to my collection for a smoother color transition between light and dark tones.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Penny Black

Ink: Versafine Onyx

Paper: DCWV Latte Stack, SU Basic Brown cs

Supplies: Hero Arts Pearls, Ornare piercing template, Spellbinders Labels Four die, Fiskars border punch, lavender organza ribbon

********************************************************************************

Come back here to find out all the details about the ODBD sketch challenge and how you can win one of THREE prizes!

8 comments:

  1. love the piercing and pearls above the bunny - great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Lorelie,l love the image and colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your colouring is beautiful!!! Love this adorable bunny, the gorgeous paper, punched border and the piercing/pearl feature at the top (not to mention the Label 4 dies....don't you just LOVE them!! :) ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful design, Lorelie...the colors are sooo pretty and I just love that beautifully colored image!!! The piercing with the little pearls gives it such an elegant look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Card Lorelie!! Love your coloring (you are too hard on yourself I am so jealous you have a new stash of markers!! teehee!) Love the piercing and the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorelie you really make me want to do some paper piercing love how it looks on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lorelie, the PB imagine coloring is great and I love the color choices and how you placed it on the nesties. All the extra details rock!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!