Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here a challenge, there a challenge, everywhere a challenge!

I have been in Challenge Mode OVERDRIVE! I'm sure you know how that is...when your creative juices are flowing you CAN'T STOP THE FLOW! LOL! You'll notice my use of Primas on all the cards. I'm an ADDICT and Our Daily Bread designs is carrying gorgeous Prima fabric and paper flowers!!

On to the challenges...

This first card is based on the current OCCC sketch:

Card Recipe:

Stamp: ODBD Scripture Collection 2

Ink: Versamark, Antique Linen distress pad

Paper: K & Company Madeline (Brenda Walton) pad, SU cs (Marvelous Magenta, Certainly Celery)

Supplies: Prima Windsor Roses (Hampton), Wizard, Spellbinders (Oval, Oval Scallop and Doodle Parts dies), Cuttlebug ef, Hero Arts Pearls (Medium Accent), Marth Stewart fence border punch, Ranger black ep

********************************************************************
I made this for the Midnight Madness sketch challenge (MMSC1):Card Recipe:

Stamp: SU Touch of Nature

Ink: Memento Black

Paper: Basic Grey Wisteria, SU cs (Very Vanilla, Bordering Blue)

Supplies: Prima Daisy Dreams (Taffy), Ranger Crackle Accents, Copics, SU photo corners punch, Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, Spellbinders (Small Circle and Scallop Circle dies), Cuttlebug Swiss Dots ef

********************************************************************

Here's one from Splitcoast, SC228: Card Recipe:

Stamp: ODBD On Eagles' Wings

Ink: Versamark

Paper: SEI Jolie Chocolat pad, SU Basic Brown cs

Supplies: Prima Daisy Dreams (Quartz), Martha Stewart monarch butterfly punch, Hero Arts Pearls, Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, pink ep


********************************************************************
Here's another one from Splitcoast, this time it was a color challenge (CC218) requiring the SU colors of Only Orange, Summer Sun and Kiwi Kiss (or Old Olive): Card Recipe:

Stamp: SU Happy Harmony

Ink: Archival Black

Paper: SEI (Mimosa and Chartreuse), SU cs (Only Orange, Old Olive)

Supplies: Prima Windsor Roses (Chelsea), Spellbinders Label 4 die, Martha Stewart zig-zag border punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots ef

******************************************************************************

Don't forget to enter for a chance to win my Blogiversary Candy!! It's posted at the very top!

14 comments:

  1. Oh My! You have been such a busy girl! They are all so beautiful too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww Lorelie,what a beautiful cards,l love them all.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your card designs - you were definitely on a roll! Sometimes I feel like that as well and can't stop! I especially like all the shabby chic and floral style of the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the MMSC1 sketch!! These are all so fab Lorelie!! I can tell your loving the flowers!! I haven't had a chance to use them yet but boy they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the first one, especially. I do lots of patchwork, too. It's such a fun, shabby chic style, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorelies these are ALL gorgeous!!! Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous ... so real looking! Your work is incredible!!! You have been very busy gf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are OUTSTANDING!!!! Really cool! The pink rose looks glimmered..is it? The orange card, if you can believe it, is my favorite with that paper!! Mimosa!!! COOL, COOL, COOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again! The Eagles Wings card...what did you emboss that with? Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad to see so many beautiful cards, Lorelie! I feel spoiled! The first card is so elegant, love the rose! Love the pretty layout on the second card! Beautiful saying and gentle butterflies on third one! And what an amazing colors on the last rose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, you have been busy! I have always loved your work and these are no exception! Thank you also for playing our first Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lorelie, I found your link over at "Card of the Week". I love this post and the beautiful cards you created!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, stunning cards. Just love your eleganct designs

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are all pretty..couldn't pick a favourite if I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a beautiful card I'm LOVING that rose!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!