With black StazOn ink, acetate sheet, alcohol inks, rubbing alcohol, crumpled tissue paper, glitter and Future floor wax (YES! FLOOR WAX!) this was my end result:
I didn't use fine glitter, but opted instead for chunky glitter sprinkles. I have no clue what you call it, but I like "chunky glitter sprinkles"...LOL!
Card Recipe:Stamp: ODBD Keep My Lamp Burning
Ink: Versafine Onyx, StazOn Black, Ranger alcohol inks
Paper: Prismatic Teal pack, Gina K Pure Luxury white cs, SU Kraft cs, column cs
Supplies: acetate, beads, hemp twine, Spellbinders Small Circle die, Martha Stewart gem, Fiskars rope border punch, Future floor wax, white tissue paper, chunky glitter, foam adhesive
This is gorgeous. I love the sparkle.
ReplyDeletethat is just so awesome!
ReplyDeleteAwesome technique! yes, I was tequique junkie at one time too...
ReplyDeleteLove the sparkle!!
One word is all I have:
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!!!!
What a beautiful card Lorelie,l love the coours.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.x
Hi this is a great card. I love those colors. Nice work. Hugs Ineke
ReplyDeleteWOW GIRL this is a great card, love these colors and all your details!!!
ReplyDeleteI love how this turned out! Just beautiful! Great combination of twine and beads too!
ReplyDeleteWow Oh Wow, Lorelie!! This is awesome! I love the whole look.
ReplyDeleteI can't get enough of this card! Sooooooo cool!!!! You rock, girlfriend!!!
ReplyDeleteDarn, I can't do this card, I have no floor wax!! Like IF. I love this challenge you did. I want to let you know of the new 'Midnight Madness' Sketch card challenge starting the Tuesday and invite you to submit one of your wonderful creations. Hop on to Priscilla's blog at Priscillastyles.blogspot on Tuesday May 12 - every one is welcome. Thanks
ReplyDeleteWow, love your card. Your work is really splendid!.
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning effect you got with this technique. Gorgeous colors.
ReplyDeleteCOOL, Lorelie! You know what a Fan I am!
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is a stunning creation!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing in the Wacky Wednesday Challenge with us!
~Bev
This is such a lovely use of this technique!!
ReplyDeleteWonderfully done!
Handmade Ugandan Paper Beads
ReplyDeleteBy Kirstie MacLean (Guest Post)
Mzuirbeads have been individually hand rolling paper beads to make unique pieces of jewelry from the village of Ndejje in Uganda for over two years. I would everyone to take a look at our site, where you can locate a boutique, or visit our online shop to view our range of paper beads and paper bead jewelry.
www.mzuribeads.com
Thank you, Kirstie
Handmade Ugandan Paper Beads
Gorgeous...you should do a tutorial on this card, really! So what did you do with the floor wax?
ReplyDelete