Here's my caffeine-induced card for the Mojo Week 87 sketch:

Card Recipe:
Stamp: MFT Here's The Scoop
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Basic Grey Urban Prairie pad, SU (Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun), Prism Simply Smooth white, black cs
Supplies: Copics, pink buttons, black paper floss, Fiskars Threading Water border punch, Spellbinders dies (Small Scallop, Small Circles)
*****************************************************************************************
It was well past midnight and I still couldn't sleep so it was the perfect time to swing on over to the Midnight Madness blog to see if they had the next sketch up and sure enough, they did:
It could have been the jitters, but it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do. After running a few laps around my house (just kidding!) I finally came up with this:

Card Recipe:
Stamp: SU Stipple Rose, ODBD Scripture Collection 1
Ink: Versamark, black Staz-On, Tim Holts Antique Linen distress pad
Paper: K & Company Classic K Margo pad, SU cs (Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla), Canson watercolor paper
Supplies: Gold Super Fine ep, white linen ribbon, Opalines (ODBD will soon have these wonderful pearls in the store!!!), watercolor markers, Fiskars Eyelet Lace border punch), mini bronze brads
Okay, my bed is calling me now...yawn, yawn, yawn...so I will add the card recipes sometime LATER. I'm just going to take a 5 hour nap!

Your cards are always great as is your sense of humor, I love your Midnight Madness challenge card and THANKS for coming to play with us and in this case WAY past midnight, LOL. MMDT
ReplyDeleteGreat blog and candy. Sorry i couldn't join in this time - been poorly - will try again next time!
ReplyDeleteEiglas
x
This is gorgeous!! Love how you stamped the ribbon....very pretty. Colors are great and the flowers are perfect. Great job on the sketch.
ReplyDeleteHUgs,
Charlotte
MMDT member
http://designsfromwithin.blogspot.com
What a beautiful cards Lorelie,l love the image and colours.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.x
Now that is saying something'You're better than icecream'.
ReplyDeleteLove how you stamped on the ribbon...both lovely cards.
You are a creative genius, Lorelie! We at the MMDT love you and your creations. Thanks for playing with us! You rock! Now, I can't wait to see your next one ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com
Your cards are always lovely! I love the way you embossed and colored your image - it's so pretty! I love the pearls too! Thanks for participating in the challenge, can't wait to see more!
ReplyDelete~Sonya
http://thepinkpaperpenguin.blogspot.com/
Designer for Midnight Madness
Oh wow, stunning card, I love the stamped ribbon, especially with it being sheer it looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Lorelie! I'm so glad you are playing with us. It's so much fun having you join in. I just love all of your cards. Thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Wow! Wow Lorelie! your Mojo Monday sketch card is awesome but your MMSC2 card is downright gorgeous girl!! I love it!! The stamping on the ribbon, the gold embossed rose, and the colors are gorgeous! Go to bed my girl! You are too funny! Talk to you later!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
LORELIE!!! WOW! You are AWESOME!! Fantastic job on this sketch!
ReplyDeleteSue
http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/
Lorelie, I am just thrilled that you are playing with us....I have always loved your work. This card is soooo darn beautiful...SEE don't the creative juice really start flowing after midnight LOL.. Thanks for playing and good luck dear :)
ReplyDeleteLorelie!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is wow! Another fantastic and beautiful card! Love the colors and the embellishments!
These are both lovely cards. I love how you used the spotlight technique as the center square in the Mojo sketch - neat idea!
ReplyDeleteYou card is stunning! BR-T
ReplyDelete