Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ODBD June Sneak Peek #2

When Kelley first showed us the Ask, Seek, Knock set I knew I wanted to make the door open to reveal the scripture and so when we got our June sets I went straight to work. The overall layout is simple because I didn't want to take away any attention from the image or scripture.
Card Recipe:

Stamp: ODBD Ask, Seek, Knock

Ink: Memento black, Antique Linen Distress pad, Versamark, SU Bordering Blue


Paper: Inque Boutique Memoirs pad, SU cs (Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue), Gina K Luxury white cs

Supplies: Wizard machine, Spellbinders Symbology, Copics, Inkssentials Glossy Accents, silver baubles, foam adhesive, exacto knife

The Ask, Seek, Knock set will be available June 1 over at Our Daily Bread designs, along with the Quiet Waters set so mark your calenders!

17 comments:

  1. That door looks so incredibly cool! I love how you did the words inside too! Awesome work, Lor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really like your card. I need to check ou tthe rest of your blog but I really like this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one stunning card...love how you did the door..WOW so creative and BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous idea! It is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Lorelie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card, Lorelie! Love you idea with the door!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lorelie, this card is just beautiful! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely message....Abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing card, Lorelie. I expect no less when I visit your site. I miss ya. How are you? Glad to have your site to visit and see your awesome work.

    Carolyn
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You knocked everyone's socks off right out of the gate Lorelie! I love how you did this... the door has to open... it's just the way to showcase this one!!! Love your flourishes too! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could it get any better with this set?? Lorelie, this is a beautiful masterpiece! That door opening to the Scripture is ever-so-perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! What a PERFECT way to use this card!!!! Love the open door and the highlighed words!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lorelie...this has to be one of my very favorites of yours...truely an awesome card! This is my favorite of all the dt so far!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so clever with having the door open and popping the Verse. This is a nice release of ODBO and it looks fabulous on your card. Thank Lorelie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant idea!! So very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!