I played along with i{heart}2stamp's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT):
I reached for my Basic Grey Wisteria pad that I got from Our Daily Bread designs and pulled out the purples. I added some splashes of SU Bashful Blue and came up with this little ditty:
The flower was originally white and I spritzed it with Deep Plum Glimmer Mist. I also added the purple rhinestone in the center.Card Recipe:
Stamps: ODBD Cross of Christ (cross) and Footprints in the Sand (scripture)
Ink: SU Eggplant Envy and Bashful Blue
Paper: Basic Grey Wisteria pad, Prism Simply Smooth white cs, SU Bashful Blue, Eggplant Envy and Pale Plum cs
Supplies: Deep Plum Glimmer Mist, Kaiser Scrapbook Lilac rhinestones, Victoria Lynn flower favor, white satin ribbon, Inkssentials white pen, SU photo corners punch, Tim Holtz Design Ruler, Pop-Its square adhesive
I finished this post just in time...hubby woke up and gave me the "look" so I'm signing off! Thanks for stopping by!
Beautiful Colors and sentiment. :) Have a Happy Mother's Day Lorelie.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely GORGEOUS!!! love the color and the setiment is wonderful!!! Have a great day tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I happen to like purple a lot! Love the GM'ed flower!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card Lorelie,l love the papers.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.x
Oh, how beautiful! The colors are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteNothing like stamping with a little snorin' in the background, huh? ;) Love what you've done with Jen's sketch - so glad you worked in some weekend stamping!
ReplyDeleteYour colors with this image are really lovely.
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous! So soft and pretty! Great job with the sketch!
ReplyDelete~Kendra
Love it!!
ReplyDelete