Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Your hand will guide me…

The God’s Hands set from Our Daily Bread designs holds such a powerful message and just by looking at the main image you can see why!

ODBD 121

ODBD 122

I instantly knew I wanted to make the dimensional flowers after seeing Beate’s wonderful tutorial on SCS. I also knew that using heavier weight paper would make it more difficult to shape, but I just had to use the beautiful print from the DCWV Cafe Mediterranean Stack. The thing that helped keep my cardstock flowers stay together were mini Dot n Go Glue Dots! They may be mini but they sure are STRONG little dots!

Stop by the ODBD store and check out what’s new! From Spellbinder dies to Memory Box papers to real wood papers…you’ll find lots of new things to play with!

Challenges for this card:

Caardvarks – sketch

Just For Fun – Color Challenge #11

Tally Scrapper – sympathy cards

Also…May 21 is my 2nd Blogoversary and I’ve got some candy to give away! Stay tuned!

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD God’s Hands
Ink: Versamark
Paper: DCWV Cafe Mediterranean Stack, Stampin Up (So Saffron, Certainly Celery), watercolor paper
Accessories: Zva Creative Pearls, Martha Stewart Branch punch, black embossing powder, yellow organza ribbon, Crystal Stickles, Stampin Up Crystal Effects, mini Dot N Go Glue Dots, watercolor markers

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I just love these flowers you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Your card is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with the JFF Friday Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh girl look at these beautiful colors..everything looks amazing on this creation...That flower..wow you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!! I love your flowers out of the DP!! I'm so glad you played along with JFF this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Lorelie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful and sincere card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorelie you continue to blow me away! This is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card!!! And I love your beautiful paper flower!! Yay for mini glue dots! Thanks for playing along with us at Just For Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE your flowers and your card is GORGEOUS! Thanks for playing along with JFF this week!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!