Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New digis at McMahon Five Designs

Sue of McMahon Five Designs recently released brand new digital stamps and stocked up on some fab embellies so head on over there to check them out, BUT before you go, here’s a card I made using the Charlie Dog Watching digi:

M5D121

M5D122

Isn’t Charlie a cutie patootie?! I do have to make a confession. I didn’t actually color the image. I let my Photoshop Elements do the work. It was the first time I used the paint bucket in PSE to color in my digital image and I think I’m hooked! I just duplicated the finished image and cut out the fish bowl to add dimension.

Challenges for this card:

MMSC53

Digital Doodle Palace – Recipe calls for 3 buttons, 1 ribbon, 2 papers

Dare You To Digi – Challenge 37 Anything Goes

Card Recipe
Digital Stamp: M5D Charlie Dog Watching
Paper: DCWV Linen Closet, Stampin Up Blue Bayou
Accessories: Zva Creative Line Pearls Night Blue and Taupe, Fiskars Effervescence border punch, light blue buttons, taupe paper floss, Photoshop Elements 7

15 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW So so cute, I LOVE the bows and this sweetest image!!! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image..and you did a great job with the paint bucket. Ohhh no..if you are hooked..i can take your copics off your hands ;) lol not..I know you would never part with those puppies. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week and for helping celebrate out one year anniversary. I have saved you a dance and would love to see your moves..lol See you on the dance floor. DANCE PARTY HERE
    Next week we will be celebrating with a Barbeque Midnight Madness style.
    See you at the BBQ
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your use of the fish bowl and how you colored your image as to look through the bowl. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along--Tracy, MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Lorelie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is sooo cute! Love what you have done with the fish bowl. Thank you for taking part in my challenge at Doodle Palace. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Lorelie - how adorable is this - I have seen it on Sue's Blog - you have done a wonderful job colouring and I LOVE those little bows - this is a favourite with me! We are glad you joined in the fun this week and appreciate your support for the MMSC - we look forward to seeing you NEXT week when we are going to be 'sizzling' - on the Barbeque - YUMBLY! C U there! (((HUGS)))
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh this made me smile right away.

    TR

    still smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh this made me smile right away.

    TR

    still smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute...Love how the kitty appears to be looking through the fish bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable, Lorelie! I love how you colored this image!!

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lorelie, what an adorable little card! Love the way that you colored that image! Just lovely. Thanks so much for "Partying" with Midnight Madness this week! We hope to see you next week at the BBQ!
    Denise
    Midnight Madness DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lorelie this is just so cute and adorable. I love how you did your bows and pearls. Just darling. Great job with the sketch this week. Thanks for playing along and hope you are enjoying the dance party.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :0}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tooo Cute Lorelie! Love your your gorgeous buttons and bows. Thanks for joining us this week at Doodle Palace, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This little guy is just TOO cute! Great job! Thanks SO much for joining us this week at Doodle Palace!!
    Dee and Robin

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous entry for DU2DS This week. Thanks for joining us.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!