Thursday, May 20, 2010

ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge

Today is another Stamping In Time Challenge (SNTODBD10) from Our Daily Bread designs and the hostess is none other than Bread Stick alumna Silke Ledlow. She is challenging us with a sketch and you can go check that out over at the ODBD Blog as well as the challenge guidelines. For the current sketch you have your choice of either creating a low and long card or a tall and thin one.

I decided to create a low and long card and used one of my favorite ODBD sets, Lift Up Our Hands, and paired it with one of the May sets, God’s Hands. I thought they were a perfect match!

ODBD 123

Please join us and you just might win a $15.00 gift code to be used in the ODBD store! Stop by the other Bread Sticks who played along and see what gorgeous samples they have created:

Betty
Silke
Grace
Sabrina
Angie
Fran
Debi
Kathy
Randi
Connie

Card Recipe:
Stamp: ODBD Lift Up Our Hands and God’s Hands
Ink: Versamark, Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress pad
Paper: Stampin Up
Accessories: Spellbinders (Petite Oval Large, Petite Scallop Oval Large), black embossing powder, Hero Arts Midnight Black Pearls, watercolor pencils

13 comments:

  1. OMGosh Lorelie --- this is INCREDIBLE!!!!! LOVE the colours and papers, colouring and the way you've layered the main panel. AND I totally LOVE those FLOWERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorelie, this is so absolutely gorgeous!!! The colors are my all time favorites and the way you have paired the praying hands with these awesome flowers you've made...stunning!!! This card needs a frame! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors and paper rose detailing, Lorelie! I love the praying hands and the intricate sewing edge. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and gorgeous flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorelie I love your brilliant mind!!! This is gorgeous!!! Love everything about your long card!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Lorelie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant card. Love the paper flowers so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stated.... GORGEOUS! Love the colors, the flowers are fab!!! Love the praying hands with that sentiment! Just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Lorelie! It is simply beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Lorelie!! I just low your low and long design with the hands and those stunning flowers. Would love a tutorial on those!! Stunning!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lorelie, this is so fabulous!!! Love the colors, love how you combined the sets, LOVE the flowers, love the stitching! You rock, GF!!! God bless ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, love all the elements! Those flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!