Ever heard of Stephanie Meyer? LOL! I read the whole Twilight series one after the other and it made me feel like a teenager again so I wanted to salute the whole Twilight craze with this shadowbox frame. I had the design in my head for quite some time and finally made it to fruition, having worked on it through last night and into today.
I wanted to highlight the main characters and some of my favorite quotes from them so here it is:
The anticipation of the Eclipse movie is almost unbearable!!! My friend is a true fan of Twilight and I wanted to give her a card to help with the wait of the Eclipse movie release:
Challenges for this project:
This is absolutely awesome! Great work!
ReplyDeleteLorelie that is absolutely jaw dropping! I am drooling. Oh I am loving it so much. I too am a HUGE Twilight addict. I read all the books as well and am anxiously awaiting Eclipe. WOWZIE WOWZERS did you do a fabulous job on this shadow box.
ReplyDeleteHugs Bonnie
This is beautiful! What a fun idea.
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
Wow is this ever fabulous!!!!! I am jealous!! What a super idea!!! I too am awaiting the movie and am rereading the books. TFS!!! Hugs, Judi
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! Very creative and I love it!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely work Lor. Although I never followed this I know great work when I see it and I love the quotes as well. Jane
ReplyDeleteOh my Goodness.. Truly works of art... I LOVE your Twilight shadowbox. I love that you added the personal quotes that really makes it so personal.. It's almost June and more Twilight love coming your way..
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us for our challenge...
HUGS
Brooke
Amazing! I love Alice she is my favorite character... Can't wait to see Eclipse. Wish it was showing tomorrow!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! This is truly gorgeous! I love the quotes & your designs. Simply beautiful! Can't wait for Eclipse too :)
ReplyDeleteThese are both fantastic! Great layouts and colours and embellishments. I'm totally ready for an eclipse...just in time for my birthday.
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I bet there would be hoards of fans that would pay a mint for this beautiful creation. Thanks for playing along at Paper Cubed (P3) this month.
ReplyDeleteI just love this! My daughter wants me to make her one now. You could totally market this one...
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering it in the Shadowbox challenge at P3!
Too cool!! You did an an amazing job! Love it! Thanks for playing along at P3!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Cubed!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Stunning! :)
ReplyDelete