Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs March Release Blog Hop!

Today is the release of THREE BRAND NEW SETS from Our Daily Bread designs! You are just going to flip over these gorgeous floral sets! Just take a look at these beauties:

Happy%20Easter Easter%20Blessings

The%20LORd%20has%20Risen

To go along with these new releases is a new blog hop!! So, if you arrived here from Angie Z’s blog, you are in the right place! If not, you might want to start at the Our Daily Bread designs Blog to be sure you hop in the correct order, because we are having a Special Message Hop, and you will be collecting our Secret Words as you hop along, so you will want them in the order given!

You have until Tues at 8:00PM EST to complete the requirements to be eligible to win.

There will be TWO BLESSED WINNERS... who will each receive a $15.00 Gift Certificate to the Our Daily Bread designs Store to go toward the stamps of your choice! Winners will be randomly chosen from all the qualified entries, and announced on Wed. Mar.3 on the ODBD Blog!
Here is what you need to do to be eligible to win:

  • 1. Hop from blog to blog in the order given below, writing down the secret words you will find clearly written in their posts, and leaving a comment on each blog.
  • 2. Return to the ODBD Blog and leave a comment that you completed the hop and left comments for each designer.

In the email, give me the secret words you found in order .... they will spell out a special message from the Our Daily Bread designs Design Team to you!
If for any reason a link is broken, simply return to the
Our Daily Bread designs Blog to see who is next on the list, leaving a space for the missing words. Most often if you can't get on a blog or leave a comment now.... if you wait a little while and try again you usually can.


Now on to my project using the brand new The Lord has Risen set! Our very own Angella Crockett is the Featured Stamper (FS160) for this week over at SCS and I really wanted to give her work lots of attention so I CASED this particular card from one of her many beautiful works of art. I just changed the colors, image and embellies. This is also for the Colour Create Challenge 39 and Stampin’ Sisters in Christ Challenge #28:

ODBD 005

The striped ribbon was black and white. I sprayed it with Suede Glimmer Mist to make it match my colors better :).

ODBD 006 ODBD 007

Before you go, I want to tell you about the exciting events we have planned for you this month! March 17 is the Second Anniversary of Our Daily Bread designs, and we are celebrating!!!
Be sure to check the
ODBD Blog on Sunday, Mar. 7! We will be announcing fun challenges that will run Mar. 13 - 16 so you can get a jump on them.... Then beginning on Sat. Mar. 13, we will be announcing a daily challenge and there will be wonderful prizes EVERY DAY! On Mar. 17 we will have another Blog Hop, revealing the Special Edition Anniversary Release! I hope we'll see you then!!!
I hope you enjoyed my project.

My secret word is: you!

You’ve reached the end of the hop! Now, all you have to do is return to the ODBD Store Blog and leave a comment stating you’ve completed and commented on all the DT blogs. Don’t forgot to e-mail Grace the secret message you collected!

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD The Lord has Risen
Ink: Versamark, Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Pad
Paper: DCWV La Crème Stack, SU Real Red, Canson watercolor paper
Accessories: Suede Glimmer Mist, black embossing powder, Want To Scrap red rhinestones, Basic Grey Opalines, watercolor markers, SU Crystal Effects

142 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Lor!!! Love the layout and fabulous papers and oh the ribbon!!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lorelie, I LOVE your card! The colors, the layout. . .all fabulous ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Lorelie!!! Love these rich colours and how you sprayed the ribbon to match!!!! The flowers are so beautiful glossy and popped like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Lovely, Lovely. This is my first Blog Hop!! So glad I joined in!! Thanks for doing all this!!
    Debie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours! This is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorelie this is simple gorgeous! Love every single detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING!!! Love all the little details..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did with tis special set. It is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lorelie, Your card is lovely! I really like how you cut it out, raised it up and added the pearls to the flower centers. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card :)!

    Inky Hugs,
    Catherine
    catlevy@eastlink.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lorelie!!! I love how you did this card! The colors are gorgeous, love how you did the ribbon and violets! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, Lor!! This is just sooo beutiful!! I just LOVE the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Love the dimensional flowers, colors, paper piercing and sewing. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card, what agreat idea to spritz the ribbon...
    Denise Trottier

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lorelie, just stunning . Thanks for the inspiration.!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lorelie, this is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I absolutely lovethe La Creme papers you've used and the way your've treated those violets...awesome!!! Love this card!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your style! This card is beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is one gorgeous card. I just love the color combo, layers, and details on this card. Love how that ribbon turned out with the mist too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous Lorelie!! I love the color combo, the use of Angies, layout, your choice of dp and the elegant coloring and addition of sheen to your flowers!! Stunning!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful card. I love the colors and the ribbon treatment. I never would have thought to spray glimmer mist on ribbon to enhance or match colors in my card. Great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So gorgeous. I Love the colors and how you sprayed your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card! I love the papers you used & what a wonderful idea to spray the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The flowers POP and the ribbon is great! Thanks for sharing this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so incredibly beautiful! WOW!
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the color choices. So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful! I love the colours you used. How smart to think outside the box! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lorelie,
    Beautiful card, love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your work! This is beautiful...thanks for sharing God's special gift with us. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  30. This has been my first blog hop, because I am not to educated on this computer stuff. But I have really enjoyed it. I would not of thought of your color choice, but love it. Its been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful, Lorelie! I love this bold color combo and your design is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a beautiful card! Your image and detailing are fabulous!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great interpretation of the new designs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful! Love those glossy flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Shapes and color are fantastic on this card. The red really pops everything.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a gorgeous card! I am so in love with all three sets and you sure came us with a stunning creation.

    ReplyDelete
  37. beautiful card. Thanks for the tip on the ribbon. I would have never thought to mist it.

    ReplyDelete
  38. My favorite of the day. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful card.
    I must try that Glimmer Mist stuff.
    mary l

    ReplyDelete
  40. Different color combo than what you'd expect for spring, but I really like it!!!
    Really great card!

    ReplyDelete
  41. LOVE everything about your card--very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Loved the colors you chose - so different from the other designers'.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your work is lovely. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  44. i love your card too, so many wonderful creations on the blog hop. I think this set is a must get, it has alot of uses

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is a fabulous card!! Love the layout and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the colors!! What a beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Absolutely beautiful!
    tbcrops@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. You never cease to amaze me Loralie. Your lovely card is just beautiful. I love that your flowers are 3D and finished off with pearls. Colors are fabulous.Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Gorgeous, Lorelie! Love the shine on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love how your oval elements work together Lorelie! Stunning use of color too, love the sprayed ribbon and the beautiful rich violets!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Each one so different,so beautiful. N Coyle

    ReplyDelete
  52. Sometimes I can't fathom putting certain colors together until I see someone else's creations and then it hits me that they go so well together. Having said all of that I love the color combination and will incorporate it into one if not many of my future cards. Thank you for broadening my horizons.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love the detail and the colors you choose! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Nice to see the violets in a different color! So fun!s

    ReplyDelete
  55. What a surprise to not see these beautiful violets in purple or blue! I love the effect!.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Such a beautiful card! I am drawn to that verse from Song of Solomon. It is so perfect for a spring flower card I think!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love your card. I'm just getting the hang of Glimmer Mist and enjoyed seeing how you used it.

    Sandy Duley
    sdul@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Gorgeous card! I love how you popped the flowers up and used little pearls inside of them. That bow is perfect and your layout is awesome, too!
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  59. Beautiful cards. Love the colors.
    Regina N

    ReplyDelete
  60. this is a stunner - love your stitching - a really beautiful detail.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wow girl, you have certainly turned out a gorgeous work this day! I really love seeing the piercing and stitching together, your colors are so rich and elegant! Just drop dead awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. What a beautiful card!! I love the layering you've done!! Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love the colors you used on the beauty. It is a great card to show off these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Gorgeous card! Love the bold colors, the stitching, and the beautiful 3-D flowers! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  65. This card is beautiful...every portion of it just pops, nothing gets lost! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  66. An absolute STUNNER here. Beautiful colors, papers, image, coloring and RIBBON!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. What a beautiful card. I love the colors you chose. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Beautiful! love the colors! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  69. YOu have convinced me that I have to have at least one of these sets....beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Striking! Very pretty card!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  71. Colors are amazing! The flowers look like they will actually grow!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Very Pretty Card... Thanks so much for sharing it. It looks like a lot of stitching.. makes it nice and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  73. fabulous card and love the what you did with the center of the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  74. As usual your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Lovely card, I have to have some of the ODBD stamps. Big hop that I have done.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Very pretty-I like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  77. So very pretty Lorelie! I love the pretty colorway that you've chosen here...great sketch and design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Love the card, your work on the flowers is beautiful, thank you for sharing your talents, I love looking at what you make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Love these colors and the beautiful striped ribbon. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  80. Beautiful cards. Love the colors. They really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I like your layering of the circles/ovals. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  82. So pretty Lorelie!! I love the colors you picked and bravo for making that ribbon your own!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Lorelie your attention to detail on this card is so stunning, trhe colors jus pop with perfection. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Stunning! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Wow, nice bold colors, I like the combo! Neat idea with spraying the ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  86. REally beautiful! The color combination caught my attention first and then seeing the shimmer and shine and use of pearls. Just wonderful. Thank you so much for giving us this!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Love the unusual color scheme! Charming!

    ReplyDelete
  88. GORGEOUS!!! Love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Lor, this is absolutely amazing!!!! Perfect in every way!! I love the glossy flowers, the Glimmered ribbon....everything! Thanks so much for honoring me....that means the world to me!! Love ya, GF!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  90. ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THIS CARD. GREAT COLORS.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Wow Lorelie, it is an awesome card, you have all given me such inspiration! God bless your talents, and may you continue serving the Lord through His gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  92. Beautiful card and I love the colors you chose
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  93. Lovely card. I admire your work. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  94. Great job! Thanks for providing the recipe too. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  95. Love these colors. They just keep getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  96. i love the colors that you chose and the layering and non-traditional sizing.

    ReplyDelete
  97. Wow. Love your card. Such great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Very nice card! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Beautiful card and love the colors too. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  100. What a fantastic card to peruse as I finished my very first blog hop!! Spraying the ribbon is a neat tidbit that I'd never considered. Look forward to seeing much more of you art!
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  101. Beautiful card. The mist on the ribbon is something I would have never thought of doing.

    ReplyDelete
  102. What a classy card! Great colors & layout!

    ReplyDelete
  103. What a beautiful card! Love your use of the glimmer mist!

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. This was my very first blog hop and I am so glad I did it ... lots of great ideas to use. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Awesome card. The colors you chose are so pretty.

    Smiles~
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  106. Wow! What a beautiful card!! I love your color choices and the layers. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  107. Love combo of pearls and bling. The glimmer mist made everything match perfectly plus I always love a litter shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  108. Gorgeous card. I simply love the design and color scheme. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  109. Lorelie,
    Your card is very beautiful!! I love all the detail!!! TFS Pam

    ReplyDelete
  110. Beautiful card and beautiful colors. I love it! It's been a fun hop.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  111. Really like this card! Different lines and great colors. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  112. Wow! Great color selections! :D

    ReplyDelete
  113. What a beautiful card. Love the colors..flowers look like primulas. Lovely. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  114. What a great card. Love the layering and glaze on flowers,plus the piercings.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Love the unique colors as well as the shiny glazed layered flowers. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  116. So stunning! Love the layout used here!

    ReplyDelete
  117. Stunning card. I took a peak at your link and your case is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  118. P.S Your ODBD link asking us to visit on Sunday is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Love the use of the colors, I would never have thought to use deeper shades, I would have only thought about the soft pastels, but this works.. so so well... thank you for opening up yet another possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  120. You have created a fantastic card -- it is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  121. The colors in your card just grab you immediately. They're bold and beautiful. Thanks for inspiring us.
    Becky E

    ReplyDelete
  122. Wonderful card with terrific colors!

    Cheryl Stauffer
    Cheri 926 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. How can a card made from these stamps not be beautiful. Love the glossy accent on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  124. Hi Lorelie!

    I love how your card came out! I was waiting to hear how you made the flowers so shiny. It was the crystal effects, wasn't it?

    I love the verse that you used. It would look beautiful over a garden or flower bed somewhere!

    Thanks for sharing this beauritul card with me/us!

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete
  125. Another stunner! Love the colors, papers and your choice of embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  126. Love your detail on the flowers. Wish I could see it in person. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  127. You did a fabulous job on your watercolor.....I love this...and to change the color of you ribbon is so clever....great job....and thank you for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  128. Love this!!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  129. Love your card, Lordy Lor!!! Cool ribbon, bet it looks even more awesome IRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  130. Oh what beautiful sets! Fantastic job on the card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  131. Hello
    very interesting blog
    beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!