Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ODBD’s Second Anniversary Celebration – Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of our special Second Anniversary Celebration at Our Daily Bread designs!!

Today we are challenging you to use your all time favorite Our Daily Bread designs Set! As with all the challenges this week... this challenge was announced on Mar. 7th over on the ODBD Blog so you could get a head start, and we hope you have had the chance to play along with us, but if not, you have until 8:00 pm EST tonight to link your creation to Mr. Linky on this post! Please use keyword ODBD2AC4.

A winner will be chosen by random and will receive ONE FREE SET of their choice from the Our Daily Bread designs store! We will announce the winner tomorrow on the Blog when we issue you the instructions for the big reveal of the Very Special Edition Anniversary Release Sets and Blog Hop! You do not want to miss it!!!

I chose the Cross of Christ set as my all-time favorite because of its simple elegance but strong message! I found myself reaching for this set many times over so it was my pleasure to create this card using MOJO130:

ODBD MOJO130

ODBD 041

The new Spellbinders Cross Collection set was the perfect accompaniment and added so much with such little effort!

Please be sure to visit all the blogs linked below, and leave a comment for each designer, because there is hidden candy on some of the blogs! You will not know where it is, but if your name is chosen and you have left a comment for the designers... you will win it!!! You won't know how many have candy each day... so be sure to visit them all and leave some love! Get all the details on the ODBD Blog!

Day 4 Challenge players:

America Kuhn

Christine Okken

Fran Gumprecht

Julie Warner

Lorelie Kim (Me!)

Natalie Dever

Debi Southard

Grace Nywening

Angella Crockett

Dawn Lusk

Sandee Shanabrough

Sabrina Jackson

Connie McCotter

Chris Olsen

Deborah Saaranen

We can’t wait to see your creations! You MUST return tomorrow as we have a very special hop for you all!!

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD Cross of Christ
Ink: Versamark
Paper: K & Company Floral Dreams pad, SU cardstock (Certainly Celery, Soft Suede), DCWV Metallic Nightlife
Accessories: Spellbinders (Cross Collection, Classic Circles Small, Classic Circles Large), EK Success Scallop Diamond Border punch, Basic Grey Grass/Ivy Opalines, Cuttlebug Textile Texture embossing folder, black embossing powder, lavender organza and silk ribbons, silver cross charm

47 comments:

  1. Lorelie this is stunning!!! These colors and gorgeous and all these elements are wonderful!!! amazing card and your work just amazes me!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Lorelie!! I just love your colors and the layout!! So springy and elegant. What a gorgeous reminder of the true meaning of Easter!! Another wowzer creation my friend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one gorgeous card. I love the color combo, details, and how you layered the cross. You are one amazing stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, breath taking. I chose this set as well but boy- you did a fabulous job on this, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I like the silver cross accent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this beauty took my breath away. So gorgeous and the details...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A work of art ! beautiful colour scheme !

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! what FABULOUS detailing GF!!! Youve got a great eye for details. AND I Love that layering on the SB Cross! And oh my, you used a *charm*...oh, {be still my heart}. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very, very lovely. How you used the crosses-perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lorelie, this is stunning!!! What beautiful colours, wonderful use of stamps, layering of spellbinders and you rocked the sketch too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lorelie, this is gorgeous. Wonderful colors and textures. Where do you get your charms from ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Nice I love the crosses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Lorelie. Love the stamp set and the crosses. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lorelie, this is so absolutely BEAUTIFUL, girl!!! The softness of the colors used and the impact those crosses make...AWESOME!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card, Lorelie! Love the colors and papers. Fabulous layout and the cross centerpiece is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My, this leaves me speechless! How beautiful! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just received these crosses and was wondering how to stack them. Your card has just provided me with much needed inspiration. WONDERFUL card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just stunning, Lor!! I LOVE your layered cross!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lorelie! How are you??Your card is as usual as stunning as before!! Thanks for sharing your lovely card.

    /jhet

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous creation! great stamp choice.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card, lovely colors - I love how you layered everything! You are a very talented designer Lorelie!

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You know I would not have thought to put these colors together they are so beautiful together glad I stop by to see your card have a bless day

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card! I love the color combo and the dimensional elements of this card.
    Teresa B (tbcrops@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful card - beautiful colors, great verse! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so pretty.....I love yellow....and your layout it awesome......thank you for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super! I love your cross in a cross in a cross!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very nice layout and special touches!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely card Lorelie.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is such an elegant card with such wonderful scripture! I just received my Spellbinder cross dies. You have demonstrated their use on this card so well! I can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Dazzling yet elegant! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice job, I like the colors. Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this card! I just bought the Nesties Cross set and can't wait to use now that I've seen how great it can look on a card. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sigh! Oh so beautiful! Gorgeous layering, texturing and techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very nice. Love the die cross and charm. God bless!
    Peggy Allen

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your card and how you have used this set!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a lovely card, brings me a sense of peace & comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow!! This is stunning! I think all the crosses really add to it too. Simply Gorgeous!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very cool, love how you layered the cross!

    ReplyDelete
  40. The little charm is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!