Monday, March 8, 2010

Vintage Easter and ODBD Anniversary news!!!

Our Daily Bread designs has soooo many fun and exciting surprises in store for all of you to help celebrate its Second Anniversary on March 17!!! There will be 5…yes, FIVE! fun filled days that everyone is invited to participate in so make sure to mark your calendars!

It was announced yesterday over at the ODBD Store Blog what daily challenges to expect March 13 through March 16 so go check out all the details to start creating because you definitely DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT!

Now, on to today’s card…I used the newly released Happy Easter set from ODBD for this week’s TLC263 and Cuttlebug Spot (both are vintage challenges) and followed the CPS157 sketch:

ODBD TLC263 CBS Vintage CPS157

ODBD 011

Remember to check out the list of challenges over at the ODBD Blog so you can get a head start! You’ll want to help us celebrate ODBD’s Second Anniversary because presents will be given away! We’re ALL VERY EXCITED!!

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD Happy Easter
Ink: Versamark, Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Pad
Paper: Basic Grey Kioshi paper pad, Prism Tawny Pack, SU So Saffron cardstock, watercolor paper
Accessories: Hero Arts Small Accent Pearls, crocheted lace, tawny organza ribbon with white polka dots, black embossing powder, Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder

13 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful vintage card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugspot this week
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Lorelie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation!!! I love that trim you used!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorelie this is just stunning! I love the lace and the layout...well, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lor, this is so beautiful!!! I love Vintage and this card is no exception!!! Amazing design!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lorelie, sorry I haven't been around in awhile. This card is beautiful!! I love the lace and the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is gorgeous, I love the circles and the lace is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful vintage flare! Thanks so much for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot this week!

    hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Lorelie! Perfect vintage card! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...this is beautiful! The trim is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!