If you haven’t already stopped by the McMahon Five Designs store recently then you should because there are some really yummy florals that were just released along with new embellishments!
My card today features the new Perfect Peony digital stamp that I colored in with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits. This was my second attempt because I ruined the first one by adding Inkssentials Crackle Accents which made my printer ink bleed. Live and learn! LOL! I added highlights to the peony with a white gel pen. I also followed this week’s SC272 sketch:
From peonies to orchids to wild roses…you can create your own floral fantasies with McMahon Five Designs brand new digis! While you’re there, be sure to check out the Prima Say It In Pearls and Lace…they are gorgeous!!
| Card Recipe |
| Digital Stamp: M5D Perfect Peony, SU Happy Harmony (sentiment) |
| Paper: K & Company Brenda Walton Madeline, SU cardstock (Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss) |
| Accessories: Spellbinders (Classic Circles Small, Petite Ovals Large), Martha Stewart punches (Monarch Butterfly, 3-in-1 Butterfly), Prima Sunflower Pearls and Crystals |
Gorgeous!!! WoW this is looks fab Lorelie!!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning!!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO PRETTY! :) Michelle
ReplyDeleteWOW, Lorelie, this is so GORGEOUS, girl!!!! That flower is awesome with all of tat dimension...stunning coloring as well. I LUV this car :D:D!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteSimply a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteLOVE what you've done with Sue's Peony! I'm gonna attempt that pretty peony myself! .... Gorgeous card (as usual!)
ReplyDelete