Here’s another Easter gift I made. This time I dusted off my Cricut Expression and cut out a 10” cake box. I seriously need to give my Cricut machine some love more often because it makes crafting so much easier! For this project I used beautiful ODBD Easter Blessings set and the colors for the current Color Dare (CD61) and for the Cuttlebug Challenge (Be Inspired #74 Easter project):
The earrings are little turtles and I thought they would be perfect for our niece. We’re giving our nieces earrings this year so I have two more cake boxes to do :).
I know I promised ODBD April sneak peeks today, but I’m running a little behind. Stop by my fellow Breadsticks’ blogs since several are offering sneak peeks! I’ll have mine up tomorrow so be on the look out!
Thank you to my new Followers! If you aren’t a Follower yet, please become one as I will be giving away some awesome candy for my blogoversary in May. I have a countdown widget on the left so you’ll know when it’s time :).
| Cake Box Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD Easter Blessings |
| Ink: Versamark, SU Pretty in Pink |
| Paper: Memory Box Frond, SU (Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery), Canson watercolor paper |
| Accessories: Cricut (Expression machine, Tags, Bag, Boxes & More cartridge), Cuttlebug Holly Ribbon embossing folder, Fiskars Effervescence border punch, black embossing powder, black and silver trim, Spellbinders Classic Oval Small, watercolor markers, Glue Dots 1" Glue Lines |
Lorelie this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE your cake design, these colors, and what a creative idea with the earrings!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteHad NO idea that is how to make a cake box!! Hello!! Very cute, now how about that Cake? Jane
ReplyDeleteLove this cake box, Lorelie! Fabulous creation! Beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteCan you put a real piece of cake in there? Mmmm, you made this deliciously beautiful. What a lucky niece you have.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
How adorable is that....I love that idea...thank for sharing...
ReplyDeleteLorelie, this is a gorgeous gift box! My birthday is in October...
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Challenge blog :)
June
Proud DT member @ Cuttlebug Challenge blog
What a fun gift box Lorelie!! What an awesome design!! You are so creative GF!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
Oh my gosh, this is AWESOME! What a great idea. Thanks for including the Color Dare in the challenges you play. Hope you'll join us again.
ReplyDeleteLori
CD DT
So creative , Lor!! What a cool and yummy idea!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a seriously COOL project!!! Thanks so much for playing along!
ReplyDeleteLove it my friend! Wishing you a wonderful Easter with your family! Kramis - Anki
ReplyDelete