I’m still scrambling to put together enough Easter gifts for friends and family and here’s another I came up with. I used the case that my husband’s iPod Nano came in and filled it with sugar-free chocolate caramels. The card is based on this week’s MOJO131 using the violets from The Lord Has Risen set by Our Daily Bread designs (yes, I colored them pink, but that’s the beauty of art!):
I like to hold on to containers and repurpose them. I have a bin full of different kinds, knowing I’ll eventually use them. I have Prima containers just begging to be altered!
Make sure to stop by tomorrow because it’s the start of ODBD sneak peeks for April! Wowza…March is just whizzing on by!
| Card & Candy Set Recipe |
| Stamps: ODBD The Lord Has Risen and Easter Blessings |
| Ink: Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Pad, SU (Certainly Celery, Basic Brown), Black Stazon |
| Paper: Memory Box Gossamer, Prismatic Pink Pack, SU (Certainly Celery, Basic Brown) |
| Accessories: Spellbinders (Fancy Tags, Classic Ovals Small), Basic Grey Wine/Champagne Opalines, pink gingham ribbon, satin ribbons, silver cord, Mini Bowdabra, cream button, EK Success Real Estate Sign punch |
So pretty!
ReplyDeleteSweet, in SO many ways!! I too am working on Easter gifts but they are mostly bought, sigh! Jane
ReplyDeleteOhhh this is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning. Gorgeous colors and coloring.
ReplyDeleteHow TOTALLY PRETTY!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it :)
ReplyDeleteLove this card. The 3 panels are really pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove this card. The 3 panels are really pretty!
ReplyDelete