Friday, January 1, 2010

January ODBD New Release BLOG HOP!!!

Welcome to the First Our Daily Bread designs Blog Hop of 2010!

Hard to believe we've entered into 2010, isn't it? What better way to ring in the new year than to hop along through each of the ODBD DT blogs and enter for a chance to win prizes! Read on to find out what you need to do...

If you've come by way of Julie's blog then you've come to the right place! If not, you might want to go back to the Our Daily Bread designs blog and start the hop from there!

We are kicking off the new year with the release of three new sets, perfect for Baptisms, Confirmation, and New Baby cards! Three blessed hoppers will be chosen randomly to receive One Set of THEIR CHOICE! All you have to do to be eligible to win is:

1) Complete the hop
2) Leave comments on each blog
3) Return to the ODBD Blog and leave your answer to the question there by Monday, Jan. 4 at 8PM EST. The question will be posted on the ODBD blog, but here's a tip.. as you are hopping along, take note of your favorite set and what you like best about them!

There will be THREE WINNERS so make sure to participate!

We've also got some fabulous news!! Our Daily Bread designs has accepted a position as a Member Company on Splitcoaststampers! Please visit the ODBD Welcome Forum and leave a comment by January 10! If you do, you will be entered into a drawing to win a $50.00 Gift Certificate to the ODBD Store!

We have many things planned including Challenges and a special Prayer Request area! I hope to chat with you over on the ODBD Forum on SCS! Speaking of Challenges, we will be having a weekly challenge! The weekly challenge will be posted on the SCS Forum as well as the ODBD Blog. That means more prizes and awards, and fun for all!!! More on that shortly... stay tuned to the Our Daily Bread designs blog and the SCS Forum for further details. For now... just be sure to be back on Jan 9 when our first Challenge of the New Year will kick off!

On to my card, which I made following this week's MMSC34:

The Noah's Ark set is perfect for baptisms, birth announcements and everyday children's cards! I accented with Stickles and liquid applique to give it some nice highlights under the Display Globe.
From here hop to Dawn's blog to see her lovely creation! Have fun hopping, and Happy New Year from the Our Daily Bread designs Bread Basket!


Card Recipe:

Stamp: ODBD Noah's Ark

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Prism Bronze Ore metallic cs, DCWV Rustic Stack, watercolor paper

Accessories: Flower Soft Display Globe, Zva Creative pearls, Basic Grey Opalines, White Liquid Applique, black ep, white ep, button, brown silk ribbon, cloud template, Stickles, watercolor markers

190 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lorelie!! Love the colors and layout with the flower soft globe!!! The pearls and button at the top is an awesome design!! Gorgeous baby card!! Happy New Year!! May God Bless you in 2010!

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorelie, this is totally adorable!!!! I love the Liquid Applique...how clever!!! Will you teach me the secret of photographing those globes?! :)
    Happy New Year and God bless you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Lorelie!! This is a stunner for sure! Your coloring is amazing, and those pearls, oh my!! Happy New Years to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ack!! I love your puffy sheep!! adorable Lor... love the liquid applique idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card....I can see many uses for it in the future.

    Estelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMgoodness Lor is this ever cute!!! I just love how you colored the image and the fuzzies on the sheep.... oh goodness too cute!!! Love the pearls and layout! I wish you a Happy and Blessed New Year Lor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, and so much details,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lorelie this is beautifully done! Have a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful! I love the warm colors you've chosen and this image is so sweet. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on coloring and detail.


    Mary
    www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lorelei this card is stunning. I love how you used the pearl embellishment on the top of the card. Congratulations on a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lorelie this is beautiful!!!! Love how you used the globe to frame the Ark!!!! The liquid applique looks fabulous on the sheep and your colouring is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful color combo, fun details, great job on image globe accents. Excited to be working alongside you cuz ya know Im a huge fan! Have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR GF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Second try on comment. Not showing any comments yet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year - Lorelie!!! Your card is super cute and beautiful!!! Love all the details you've added!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Lorelie, this is so very sweet!!! I absolutely love the liquid applique you added!!!! Your cards are always amazing!!!! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you embossed and colored this delightful ark so beautifully! Wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO adorable Lorelie! I LOVE the button treatment with the pearls...fantastic addition! Fabulous coloring and embossing too! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet Lorelie! I love the use of stickles and liquid applique to the water. The stitching looks fabulous along with the pearls and button accent. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute. I love all the details and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love how you captured even the foams on the waves. Beautiful work!I look forward to all the wonderful new things happening over on ODB!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice card, I love the flourish at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a soft and innocent card. I love the flower soft additions. Thanks for sharing your creativity today.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card, and I love how you used the Stickles. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  25. A lovely, lovely inspirational card. Love the embellishments you have used. The sheep and the water are especially wonderful!! The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing with us this week. New Year's blessings to you and your loved ones.

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW This is beautiful, awesome way to showcase this image!!! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ooo all that rich brown is fantastic! And I so love your little puffy sheep and waves!

    ReplyDelete
  28. The liquid applique and stickles add so much to the card, which is already lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  29. How sweet is that!? Love the liquid applique on the sheep and water! Great card!! TFS
    Beth Greco

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the use of liquid applique!~ This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your whitecaps done in liquid applique are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Stunning details on this card! Love it!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the globe and your accents on the image. So creative. Great DP also, perfect!! God bless you this New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is wonderful, Lorelei! Love your coloring and the foam on the waves. Really a super card! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love that you used stikles and the liquid applique such a finishing touch. Looking forward to more creations in the future. Thanks for sharing. Blessings to all in this New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful card !!! I love the image you used, and your coloring on this!!!
    Happy New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl W

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a beautiful card.

    heidi@dicarlo1.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the Noah's Ark set. Your colors are beautiful and the detail you added is esquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous card!I like this versatile set a lot.Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful card. I have got to get some of these globes! They are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lorelie..UR card is sooo adorable..LOVE the Noahs Ark stamp..Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I can see this is going to be one popular stamp set. I love your ocean.
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh how cute! Your coloring is beautiful & your details are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Very nice card, love the fuzzies.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  45. WOW - This stamp will make wonderful cards especially for children ! Just adorable. I wish for you a BLESSED 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hello Lorelie - what an adorable card - this is way too cute! I love the colours and texture you have added but still kept it cute and adorable - the perfect baby card! The liquid Applique, pearls and buttons are gorgeous - Your work is just amazing! Happy New year and thanks for sharing Lorelie! God bless you! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the Noah's Ark theme; great idea to use Stickles and liquid applique on the stamped image, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  48. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your white-capped waves and fuzzy sheep add such fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh, so cute. Love the accents with applique and Stickles. And another card with globe, so great to learn how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Shoot! I've gotta get some Liquid Applique! ;) Love the use of the globe, too - such an awesome effect!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Very pretty card. I agree, this set is perfect for a baby card. Great for copics and watercoloring too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love this stamp and you have made a really cute card! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love the way you did the flourish at the top of the card! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love the globe and the pearls are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  56. what a great card! Love the way you put the "foam" on the waves - very cool!!

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  57. How cute to use the liquid applique in the waves and on the sheep. I just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great card! Love all the details and the dome.

    ReplyDelete
  59. What a way to start the new year off, with a blog hop. My favorite stamp set is Baptism and confirmation verses:}

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love what you did with the Ark, especially the PP you used for your background and showcasing the image behind the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Like this card. the colors are great

    ReplyDelete
  62. Beautiful card! I really like this new Noah's Ark stamp.

    hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  63. Beautiful card. Noah's Ark is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  64. holy macaroni is this gorgeous! Love all of the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  65. What amazing work you have done here. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Another great use for the ark, love how the stitched brown card looks like leather... great job with the pearls and button too...

    ReplyDelete
  67. Just love the addition of the 3D effect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hi Lorelie- I have already comment on your card as part of the Bloh Hop but has to come back and say that I love the way you have used the MMSC - fabuoous! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we appreciate you support and love to see what you have done each week! We look forward to seeing you again Lorelie! Happy New Year to you!! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  69. How adorable! I love the display globe - very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love the display globe it really highlights everything your use ofLA was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Wow!! The work you put into coloring and adding to the stamp is awesome!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Beautiful coloring and I love the texture from the Flower Soft!

    ReplyDelete
  73. very sweet card. I'm really liking the snowglobes with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Love your embellishment and the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Love the details that you did.

    Kathy A
    kat1890@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Love it.....your embellishment are just prefect......thank you for sharing this with us...........

    ReplyDelete
  77. Very pretty card. I love how you colored your image and the colors you chose for your DP and Cardstock. I also like the stitching around the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  78. This is just so darn cute.

    Sandy D.

    ReplyDelete
  79. A work of art definitely! I love how you used the display globe too. And I'm such a square clean person that I just love seeing other cards like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I love your card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Great Card, I liked how you made it 3D. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  82. So cute! Love the liquid applique

    ReplyDelete
  83. Love the globe, pearls, liquid applique, glitter and coloring on the Ark. God bless and Happy New year.

    ReplyDelete
  84. This is wonderful. A couple of you have used the dome on the Ark like this and each one looks fantastic. Never gets old. Beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete
  85. WOW! This card is just priceless. Love your coloring and details to this inspiring card.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Adorable card! So much detail. The globe is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Great card. The water seems so realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Oh my gosh.....so much detail!
    very nice

    ReplyDelete
  89. What a lovely and fun card! I love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  90. If this a repeat, I apologize, but my computer required me to sign in again and I lost my place. Your cards are stunning. I especially love the way you added embellishments to them.

    ReplyDelete
  91. the stitching and the pearls on this give it so much added character.

    ReplyDelete
  92. So Adorable! Love the bubble and the stitching and how your embellishment flows like a wave.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Again, I am loving the pearls, they add something special to the card.
    Stitching and bubble with the waves gives added accent to the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Lorelie, Very nice card. I like the pearl and the button. The stamped image is colored wonderfully. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  95. ohhhh my goodness! I love this card! It's so clean but it really stands out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  96. Such an adorable card! Love the colors and your coloring is awesome! The pearls and button accent adds such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Cuuuute! I love the fuzzy little lambs! Great coloring on the image. I like all the extra details-stitching, pearl and button flourish, and corner ribbon and brad detail. Plus the display globe keeps the liquid applique from getting squished.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Darling work, Lorelie! The button, the bubble, the texture...Just wonderful! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  99. Cute card! I love the liquid applique used on the little sheep and waves!

    ReplyDelete
  100. very nice - love the glitter!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  101. There are so many details, it's hard to pick just one aspect that is special. Everything you did is special - from the glitter, to the globe, to the pearls, to the liquid applique!! I really LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the lambs! You did a wonderful job, Lorilie!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Noah's Ark is my absolute fave! You make the animals adorable! GBY for sharing such a wonderful work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  103. You made a cute card and I like the applique on the little lambs. And the pearls along the top of the card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  104. Terrific coloring of the design makes this card very special.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Children would love to receive this card. It is so cute. I like the technique you use for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work. I like everything about your cards. It's so sad I can't see the displays for whatever reason.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Stunning card! Love the layout and embellishing. Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Beautiful card. Love the use of the display globe as well.

    Khunter47

    ReplyDelete
  109. Adorable, love the liqued applique sheep and the pearls, very nice.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  110. This is the most beauitful set .Can't wait to buy it.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  111. The "fur" on the sheep made me smile! This is a great set.

    ReplyDelete
  112. I love how you colored the adorable Noah's Ark.

    ReplyDelete
  113. Lorelie, the coloring is amazing and your attention to detail is breathtaking. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  114. I love the white applique on the sheep and the waves. It gives the card a great motion.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Hi Lorelie,

    What a wonderful card! I love the pearl and button accents! They remind me of the sun coming out and the former clouds turning to whisps of clouds. I love your detail...the wooly sheep inside the "dome" are great. Noah's Ark has always been a great all time favorite! It still is! I don'thave any stamps that I can use for children or adults!

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Exquisite details for such a stellar card!

    ReplyDelete
  117. Stunning card, just gorgeous :)!

    Inky Hugs,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  118. Hi Lorelie
    Your cards are beautiful. My favorite isthe confirmation for the first time minus the stamp I have all the supplies I need to make the card. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  119. This card is stunning! Love it! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  120. I envy your coloring ability; great design....

    ReplyDelete
  121. Love the beaded flourish - it just finishes a delightful card. TFS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  122. What a great card, Lorelie! I love the foam on the water and woolie sheep! Lools like it'd be a great set to welcome my new nephew later this month!

    ReplyDelete
  123. Great job with the Noah's ark stamp, love the embossing and the details!

    ReplyDelete
  124. Just too precious! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  125. That ark stamp is so versatile and you have another awesome example of it. I love the pearl swirls, it comes together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  126. Such great coloring detail with your adorable baby card...your globe is perfect with this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  127. Beautiful card, love the liquid applique.
    Happy 2010
    dianne31331

    ReplyDelete
  128. The display globe and liquid applique set this card apart beautifully. Thank you for your work.

    ReplyDelete
  129. I really like the stripe background.

    ReplyDelete
  130. Love the detail and texture of your card! And the pearls are a fabulous accent. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  131. Absolutely gorgeous. I think you have excellent coloring capabilities...I would aspire to achieve this level!!! The pearls are exquisite on this. Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness. Have a Very Happy Cardmaking New Year!!!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  132. Beautiful card. Great job on the coloring and all the details. TFS
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  133. Love that image with the liquid applique touches and the image displayed unter the globe. Delightful!
    Evette Rice

    ReplyDelete
  134. How clever to have the 'seafoam' on the waves!

    ReplyDelete
  135. This card would be a gift in itself! I just love the fuzzy sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  136. linda patti tpatti@windstream.netJanuary 3, 2010 at 8:47 AM

    your coloring skills are amazing, i am so jealous, lovey card!

    ReplyDelete
  137. Love this stamp set and love this card! So cute!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  138. This is as sweet as it can be. Love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  139. Such a cute card, like the bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  140. Love the new images, love your card. I really like a hop to see all the different ideas. And a chance to win too!

    ReplyDelete
  141. Love blog hopping, it is so fun to see all the great ideas. I love your card, the details are very clever. I am glad to get another bubble idea. Thanks for sharing, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  142. Your card is SOOOOO cute! Love that rough water detail!

    ReplyDelete
  143. Love the details on your card. You managed to capture it on the camera too. Not always easy to do.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  144. The Noah's Ark stamp is so nice. I love how you too put it in the globe and made some parts puffy for dimension. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  145. I haven't seen the display globe used before, it looks fantastic on this card. I also love the dimensions created with stickles and liquid applique.

    ReplyDelete
  146. Such a gorgeous card! I love the rustic look of it, and the display globe and the way you highlighted with stickles and liquid applique.

    ReplyDelete
  147. Great card. Gave me some ideas. Can't wait to try them.
    Candy Meyers
    singcandy@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. Beautiful card… Thank you for the chance to win a great prize.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  149. Great idea to use the globe over the ark. The card is cleverly done and I love it!
    Becky E.

    ReplyDelete
  150. Very clever card! The liquid applique gives it just the right touch!
    Happy New Year!--Kathy O

    ReplyDelete
  151. Lovely card, like the liquid apllique now I will have to buy the Flowersoft globe, I like the way it has been used

    ReplyDelete
  152. I love how you added the applique to the sheep and the waves. This is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  153. I love the waves and the applique!

    ReplyDelete
  154. Especially love the colors on yours!
    Julie L.
    jaleon40@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  155. Oh my - this is lovely! So soft & pretty. Love the brown & the sponging around the edges. So cool your use of liquid applique - I haven't played with mine in ages. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  156. Your card really pops....good job.

    ReplyDelete
  157. LOVE your card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  158. I love the layout, simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  159. love this card!!! Noah's Ark is such a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  160. This is so darling. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  161. What a beautiful card Lorelie! Thanks so much for sharing! I always look forward to seeing one of your creations!
    Denise
    MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  162. Hey, hey, what can I say? Well, I could say awesome, adorable, unique, yummaliscious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  163. This is so beautiful! I love the image, the coloring, and the 3D quality that you have given it! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  164. Just Too Sweet! Thanks for sharing your talents. This is one of my favorite stamp sets.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  165. The card just "pops". Love it

    ReplyDelete
  166. Awesome- your use of the stickles and applique really sets this card apart from the ordinary. Wow, what a terrific card for so many occasions. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  167. wow the stickles really work well great idea

    ReplyDelete
  168. You are so artistic! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  169. I love your card! I really like the applique on it.

    ReplyDelete
  170. Very beautiful detail! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  171. Beautiful card. Love your coloring. Your do awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  172. LIke the white caps on the waves. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  173. great card! I'm loving the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  174. Fantastic card, I really like the dp you chose to use and the globe but the detail is what catches my eye! A wonderful display of your obvious talent! TFS with us!

    ReplyDelete
  175. Wow, this card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  176. Great seeing your name pop up :) Your work is always amazing...WOW We are off to a great start in the new year. Please be sure to check in tomorrow for some of the new changes with our MMSC. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week and as always we love the inspirations our players give to us. Thank you :)
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  177. Hello

    very interesting blog
    very beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!