Friday, January 15, 2010

Loving the easel card!

Over at SCS, Beate has a fabulous tutorial for an easel card. When I read the instructions and watched her video I didn’t realize how quick and painless it was to create a “wow” card! You can bet that I’ll be making more of these in the near future!

Here’s my rendition of an easel card using ODBD’s Confirmation set:

Easel 1Easel 2

Easel 3 Easel 4Easel 5

Do you like the new look of my postings (recipe box and photo arrangements)? I have the wonderful Dawn Lusk to thank for that! She pointed me to Windows Live Writer and I have to tell you…it is AWESOME!!

Swirl blog siggy

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD Confirmation
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Basic Grey (Wisteria, Porcelain), SU cs (Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst, Barely Banana)
Accessories: Spellbinders (Fancy Tags, Petite Large Ovals, Petite Large Scallop Ovals, Fleur De Lis Borderabilities), Cuttlebug Holly Ribbons embossing folder, silver cross charm, silver cording, white organza ribbon, Star Dust Stickles, Hero Arts Pearls, black embossing powder

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lorelie,i love your papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your details here. AND BE still my heart, youve used pearls and a charm (my favorite combo).... and Gorgeous DPs, and just wow! Great job on the easel card business. Ive yet to try one! LOL! Thanks for the inspiration GF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la la!! I am loving the easel card too!! Incredible design with the Confirmation set!! Gorgeous dp and the colors....Wowzer! Gorgeous details! Stunning!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous easel card Lor!!!
    and looky looky at that professional recipe table...thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorelie, Your card is beautiful. I love the colors and the stamp set you used! I really like the easel cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cad idea!!! So cool! And I LOVE your pink banner and signature!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!