- Cuttlebug new embossing folders and quilling dies!!! (sorry, no photos)
- Zutter has 2 new machines to distress edges of paper/chipboard and to cut chipboard.
- Robin’s Nest has new Mini Dew Drops and Diamond Drops
- Flower Soft’s Ultra Fine is a MUST HAVE!
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze for non-porous surfaces
- StazOn Metallic pads
- Tim Holtz has new colors of Distress Pads
- EK Success coming out with lots of new border punches
- New Zva Creative pearls and rhinestones
- Spellbinders new press-button Presto Punch
- SEI velvet papers in lots of colors
- Cricut machine to cut fondant for cake decorating
- Basic Grey has new pads
Just move your mouse onto each picture for descriptions.



WOW Girl thanks for the highlights..looks like a blast and a ton of new stuff!!!! WOOHOO!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome slide show Lor!!! I enjoyed drooling over all the new stuff!!! Looks like you all had a blast!!!
ReplyDeleteOh - wish I could have been there with you! Sounds wonderful - even though your feet is aching :-) Have a great week my friend! Kram - Anki
ReplyDeleteSuch a FUN Slide show! I think you have show a great highlight of all the terrific products and it was so fun to see Milu was there, and of course the MMSC Ladies there too! Thanks for putting together this slide so quick too, Lorelie :) xox ~Jeni
ReplyDeleteLorelie, Thanks so much for getting those pictures up so quickly! Wow it looked like you all had lots of fun! Denise(kc242Designsbydenise)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome video Lorelie!! What a slew of pictures. LOL! Wish I could have been there with you girls!! What a lot of fun you must have had and look at all the loot you took home.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
Thank you for the show. Looking forward to all the new goodies on the market!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! Great slide show! It was fun getting to meet you Sunday!
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
Sue
Awesome slideshow, Lor!!! Your photos turned out great! I love how you captured each vendor's sign to identify the pics! You are so clever! I had such a great time with you, your family, and Kelley! Hope we can do it next year!!
ReplyDeletegood work
ReplyDelete