Saturday, January 23, 2010

Paper Garden Projects Romantic Garden Walk!


Go to PaperGardenProjects.com

Welcome to the Paper Garden Projects Romantic Garden Walk!

Take a stroll through the blogs of all the Paper Gardeners and enjoy some "heart-felt" inspiration.

While you visit, subscribe or Follow each Gardener's blog and take note of each designer's name and their Romantic Word in their blog post. Once you finish your garden tour, send an E-mail to custserv@papergardenprojects.com with the list of designers and their Romantic Word.


Everyone who sends the correct list of designers and words will be entered in a random drawing to win a sweet Valentine prize. You need to send an e-mail to the address above; please don't leave your list as a comment. You have until midnight (EST) on January 26 to send your list.

And the prize? The super cute Penny Black clear stamp set called Every Which Way:
For my Valentine inspired card I used the beautiful Garden Heart Two stamp by Impression Obsession:
PGP Jan Hop 001
PGP Jan Hop 002

Don’t you just love the details of this stamp?! I had so much fun coloring it in with my watercolor markers and Smooch!

All the papers, cardstocks and ribbons used on my card are from the Hearts Bloom Paper Kit so it super easy to recreate.

My romantic word you need to collect is SWEET.

Here is the garden tour list…ENJOY YOUR WALK THROUGH OUR ROMANTIC GARDEN!
Cathy
Melissa (Mel)
Tracy
Amber
Lorelie
Tangii
Tricia

********************************************************

I'm at CHA right now...hard to believe convention time is here again! Oh, and before I go you need to also stop by and participate in a blog hop hosted by the ODBD Challenge Team:

Patter Cross- Triple the Scraps http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com

Natalie Dever- Dougnat Diaries http://www.dougnat.blogspot.com

Fran Gumprecht- Francie’s Fancy http://franciesfancy.blogspot.com

Sabrina Jackson- SJ Butterfly dreams http://sjbutterflydreams.blogspot.com

America Kuhn- Cards by America http://cardsbyamerica.blogspot.com

Christine Okken- ChristineCreations http://christinecreations.blogspot.com

Chris Olsen- Twinkles Glow With Stamps (CT coordinator) http://twinklesglow-glowbug.blogspot.com

Card Recipe
Stamp: Garden Heart Two
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Hearts Bloom Paper Kit (including pink organza ribbon)
Accessories: Kaisercraft Soft Pink Rhinestones, Smooch, Martha Stewart punches (Lattice Border, Lattice Corner), white ribbon

22 comments:

  1. How fun! The inside heart looks like a face! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog hop! and I adore your romantic heart with the gorgeous organdy ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lorelie - I love that image. Hope your having fun at CHA - I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lorelie - I love that image. Hope your having fun at CHA - I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your work is beautiful
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great heart stamp this is love your card

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beatiful card I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing how illustrators use their own set! And I love seeing such out of the ordinary ideas! Love this. Your blog looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Lor!!! Hope you are having an awesome time at CAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all have done a great job with all the projects. Wow I'm so impressed with your coloring of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Hope you're having a fabulous time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card!! Hope u r having a Fabulous time at CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't tried Smooch yet... it's going on my list!Great ideas, and thanks for sharing. Have fun at CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a SWEET card! I love it! Thanks for reviewing the smooch product, I have been wondering about it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your valentine is lovely & the stamp set is great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soooo pretty! I love the face in the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous card - I really like how you threaded the ribbon through that intricate punched border.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card turned out soooo gorgeous! I'm so proud to say that I witnessed its creation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!