Sunday, January 31, 2010

Play along with ODBD Stamping in Time challenges!

Betty Wright started a new bi-monthly challenge called Stamping in Time over at the ODBD blog and it revolves around using past ODBD sets. I missed the very first challenge, but I was glad to be able to participate in this week’s latest. The assignment is to use the Sing to the Lord set and the challenge is to add dimension and texture.

Here’s my card using Sketch 49 from Card Patterns:

SNTODBD02 Card Patterns

SNTODBD02 Card Patterns 2

Here are the guidelines!

  • You must use the assignment stamp set listed! Other stamps allowed, but this needs to be the focus!
  • Use keyword code SNTODBD02 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
  • Be sure to use the Mr. Linky to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!
  • If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active ODBD Blog link.
  • The challenge runs from Thursday 9 am EST bi-weekly til Wednesday at 8 pm EST

So, get out your past ODBD sets and get creative!

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD Sing to the Lord
Ink: Versamark
Paper: K & Company Portabello Road pad, SU Baroque Burgundy cs, watercolor paper
Accessories: Crackle Accent, gingham ribbon, polka dot ribbon, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, Fiskars circle punch, watercolor markers, Zva Creative Pearls, black embossing powder, silver cording

10 comments:

  1. I love your bird card! Nice, Spring-y colors. Definately puts a smile on my face with all the cold weather we have been having here. Wonderful coloring, and I love the way you did the bow!! Thanks for sharing, and I will see you soon!

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - thanks for playing with us at CP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh, Lor, this is fantastic!!!! Love your gorgeous colors and details! Perfect as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty and "springish" card...can't wait for it to "warm" up in New Mexico .... L.A. is so warm when I was there.

    I see you're liking the ZVA pearls, love all the different colors of pearls they sell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorelie this is soooo pretty! It feels springy and happy! I'm ready for spring! You did an awesome job creating texture too! Love those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colors and design, Lorelie! LOVE that bow and your dimension and texture detailing with the bird and flowers! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation! I really love the colors Lorelie! Love the dimension on the bird and that fab bow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, looks so bright and springy, we need that will all the cold and snow. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - Lorelie!!! Your colors are so fun and bright!!! Love it!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!