I have just a quick post as I'm sure everyone is still recovering from all the festivities. Here's a really quick card to put together for those who "stamp and run" at the moment. I followed this week's MOJO119 sketch:
To ring in the New Year, ODBD will be hosting a blog hop Jan. 1 so make sure to take part in it! There will be PRIZES and some fabulous new things for ODBD fans to get involved in so STAY TUNED!
Card Recipe:
Stamp: ODBD His Gift
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Memory Box Dewfrost, Prismatic packs (Nautical Blue, Spring Willow)
Accessories: Martha Stewart String Lace border punch, Spellbinders Classic Circles, silk ribbons, SU Linen Thread, craft button
This is just sooo beautiful Lorelie!! Love the rich colors, and the fab bow/ribbon treatment! I hope you have a blessed new year!!
ReplyDeleteWOW Lorelie this is gorgeous, love these colors and design girl!! Stunning!
ReplyDeleteHi Lorelie! What a lovely card. Love the saying as well as your design of it. Fabulous! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!
ReplyDeleteDenise
MMDT
What a beautiful card Lorelie,i love your image and papers.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year!
Hugs Riet.xx
This is gorgeous Lorelie!! I love the color combo with the blue and gold!! I am not ready for Christmas to be over either. Hope you had a great time with your family!! Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous layered bow on this card Lorelie! I love the softness to these Dewfrost papers too
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful Lor!!! I love the dp and the combo of colors!
ReplyDelete